Saved. Saved.

"I don't think so," I say smiling. He punches me in the jaw and I hear a loud pop and I kind of yelp in pain. I go to open my mouth but I can't because I'm in so much pain. The man unties me and drags me across the floor and ties me up to the wall and then drags tony over to the other side of the room while he's still in the chair and just leaves the chair falling over and it collapses on the ground on its side. I want to run over there and hug Tony... But I can't. The man walks out of the room.

*back at NCIS*

Gibbs has been extremely angry since Tony went missing about an hour ago. He is running all sorts of searches and everything. "Boss! I got something! Well, Abby has something. Well technically WE have something. Well.."

Gibbs smacks him on the back of the head. "What is it McGee?"

"The fiber you found near the blood at the crime scene.. It came off of our kidnappers shoe. It is found only in one specific region. Then Abby found traces of *superweird nerdy something* on the fiber and I traced it to a specific spot and its really interesting because I was actually.."

Gibbs starts getting irritated "MCGEE! "

"Right boss. We found an address. Here it is." McGee hands Gibbs a paper with the address on it.

*aaaaand back at the warehouse*

I am sitting on the ground crying. Tony has now passed out. He may even be dead. I can't tell. I hear a car pull up. The man walks back in, putting a bar in front of the door.

"Looks like your people found us."

"See? I told you that you wouldn't win." I say to him with a mocking tone.

"Oh but I AM winning!" he says with a grin. I don't know what he's planning but it seems suspicious. He grabs me and the other two guys grab tony and drag him with the man and me. He is holding me by my hair and pulling me along. They take us out a back door. He starts walking through some woods. I trip over a tree root.

"Get up you stupid woman!" He yanks my hair upward and my body follows and he continues pulling. I hear a gunshot Ring out. It sounds very close. My mind immediately thinks its Tony. The man turns around. I see tony still with the two guys and still out. Gibbs is standing a few yards away. He has a gun pointed directly for the man holding me. The other two men already have their guns drawn and pointed at him with the hands that aren't holding up tony. A couple other NCIS people with large guns slowly come out of the bushes. A lot more than three men. The men realize that they are waaaay outnumbered. The two men drop their weapons and release tony. The man holding me by the hair tightens his grip and fires his gun, barely missing Gibbs and Gibbs shoots back, hitting his shoulder and he falls to the ground... Dead..... Or so we think.