Chapter 1

Hot tears poured down the poor girl's cheek as she ran into her large room.

Her bum hurt and her body was sore. Why can't I do anything right? She thought to herself.

She collapsed on her bed face first and just cried. She was frustrated with herself. She didn't understand the concept of all this. None of it felt good and everything that she did was done incorrectly.

She was angry.

Small whimpers escaped her mouth as she pulled her stuffed unicorn closer to her body.

This just wasn't for her.

Knock. Knock. "Pet."

She froze as her bottom lip trembled. She didn't want to get in any more trouble.

As the door slowly creeped open loud sobs left the small girl's body. She shot up and started to panic. "Ma-Master p-please don't.... I'm sorry... I'll b-be good. J-Just give me one-one more chance." Her breathing was no longer under her control. Her head hurt and her body was shaking. Hard.

Her master sighed. He knew she was trying her best to do everything right and make him happy but she always seems to fall short. She could never get anything perfect no matter how hard she tried.

Master slowly made his way over to the crying girl and sat down beside her. "Rora I'm not angry with you."

He's just saying that. Of course he's angry with me. My hair is a mess. My hair is disheveled from our previous actions, my body isn't perfect, and I can never hold the proper positions.

He deserved better. I'm a terrible sub.

"Aurora." His tone was crisp and dominant causing the sobbing girl to cower under his gaze. "You know I can hear your thoughts. Stop it." He frowned watching the love of his life break down right before his eyes. He pulled her into his lap so that she was straddling him and rubbed her back soothingly. "I love you. Nothing will change that. Ever. Your hair is perfect, your body is perfect, and you are the perfect sub. You're beautiful."

He does love her. Very much in fact. But he knew the whole Dom/Sub lifestyle wasn't her forte. He sees how vulnerable she is and how she gets uneasy when he leaves her alone too long. He knew that deep down she's a little.

The whole daddy thing was never his thing. He was never into the vanilla type of relationship. The cuddling, and hugging and kissing... but he is willing to try.

For her.

He's had many subs in his life but he's never taken much interest in them as much as he has with Aurora. He first got Aurora when she was 14. He ran a very large bdsm auction house and her parents didn't want her so they dropped her off outside his office. He remembered how fragile and terrified she was. But she was beautiful and had a big heart. He wanted her.

She's 19 now. She doesn't look it. She looks so much younger.

Master is 26 now and he still feels like he is a young teenage boy in love. She gives him a reason to live.

"M-Master..."

Master looked down at his sub pecking her trembling lips. "What is it hun?"

The young girl hesitated. Afraid of what her master would think of her. She didn't want him to get upset or mad at her.

Instead of speaking her thoughts she shook her head burying her face in her Dom's chest. He sighed seeing her place her thumb in her mouth. "Baby.... no. What did I tell you about that? Your fingers are dirty." He gently pried the girl's fingers from her mouth and kissed her knuckles. He knew she was tired.

"Okay love how about a bath and then bedtime. Yeah?"

The girl shook her head nuzzling her face into her master's neck. "Can we cuddle after the bath and watch a movie?" Her master sighed and brushed her hair from her slightly damp forehead.

"Of course we can. Go pick out what you want to wear while I go set up the water."

Showing her inner child, the young girl hopped off her master's lap and ran over to the closet to pick out her favorite onesie.

Don't get him wrong. Master thinks that Aurora is adorable in every single way but he doesn't want a little. He wants a sub. She's been his 'sub' for five years and nothing has changed. She hasn't learned anything no matter how long they're in the 'play room'. He just wished it came easier to her like his previous subs. They were all trained perfectly. Yes they did have to be punished every once in awhile but they responded well to it and were able apply the corrections. Aurora on the other hand...... not so much. When she's punished she cries hysterically and then mentally beats herself up for it. She discards her self worth and falls into this very depressing mindset.

He didn't like that.

He just wished she knew her self worth. He wished she loved herself as much as he loves her.

He wishes he could give her more. Giver her what she wanted most.... a 'daddy'. She'll never admit to it but he knows that's what she wants. He's seen her search history on her laptop and he knows about the little stuffies and pacifiers that she purchases online because it gets charged to his credit card. He just wished he could be what she wanted.

He's never really had to show emotion before. By the time he was 9 he had to help his dad at the office. There was no time for anything else.

"Master... I-I'm ready"

Master smiled seeing Aurora holding her pink rubber ducky, her onesie, and her fluffy tube socks. He dipped his hand in the bath water and hummed to himself noticing it was the perfect temperature. "Alright my love. Strip for me."

A/N: Hey guys. It's been a very very long time since I've written anything but I've decided to start a new book!

I'm not sure how frequent I'll be able to update but I will do my best.