GET THAT SWORD!

Zaks pov

"A lovely day on Marituga"
I said enjoying the weather.Until I saw sassafras in the distance knowing there would be no more time to rest because she would send us to do something."Zak!Zak!"she yelled with an urgent look on her face."What's the problem?"cece said quickly."I found weird magical radiation coming off of one of Bones patrols"."Really!?What is it!??"I yelled ready to set a course to the troops."Hmm I don't know maybe a bit of money could make me remember"she said.Of course she would ask for gold."Here know what is it!?"."It seems to radiate the same energy your sword does...I mean there is a legend about...Nevermind."No tell us!"whatever shes thinking it can't be good!"There has been a legend of a sword being able to cut through ANYTHING!" she said with a shaky voice."Well we better get it"said cece"Golden bones having his hand not that sword cant be anything good!" Chaos set a route,we have to get that sword!"

??'s pov

"Ha!Im even better then your skeleton troops,Im so ready to lead them!"
"No,your still to young !"said ??
"Come on Im 16 dad you can't keep treating me like a baby and its my birthday."
"Fine ,ill let you lead today's patrol but ill be there to supervise!"