Chapter 1

"Hi I'm Laura and I'm here to audition for Austin and ally" I said to the lady at the counter, it was really warm today, i think I was sweating, or maybe it was the fact that I was trying out for a disney show, that I knew just from looking it was going to be a huge hit. Although the thing was there was something wrong with every person that had to sit behind a counter all the time. Everyone was soo rude I didn't understand how they got the job in the first place. And they wouldn't listen. Which meant I had to try again.

"Excuse me, I said said Im here to audition for some new show called Austin & Ally." I repeated, annoyed. This wasn't the first time I'd been ignored and it actually stinged even though I tried to ignore it.

He still didn't turn so I spun on my heels to ask some one else. Thats when I heard my phone go off, it played a song by one of my favourite bands. I took my phone out embarrassed when I realised every was looking at me. It was my best friend, she was lazy, she was crazy, and never bothered about anything. And apparently she wasn't bothered she had a chance to be on TV either...

Raini: Sorry I just woke up. I wont be able to make it. Tell me how it went!! <3 ya.

I was actually expecting something like this. Maybe not sleeping, just a 'in going to be late because I was hungry so I went to Pizza hut, save me a space in line.' But this was ridiculous, if anything else went wrong, i knew for a fact that I would scream. But before I did, Raini needed a punishment. I quickly texted her back

Laura: Don't care, say goodbye to your geometry homework, remember to revise for your pop quiz on Monday! 😋

I put my phone back in my black and pink hoodie pocket, which was really small considering I had an IPhone 4, and l took a step forward and closed my eyes and took a deep breath, as an attempt to calm me down. But it failed miserably.

"Ow" I snapped, as someone brushed past my shoulder pushing me onto some sort of pillar.

"Oh my god, I'm sor-" a person said. The voice was really sweet, but I really wasn't in the mood, I was debating on whether it not I should open my eyes and look up or not. After a few seconds and deep breath, I looked up.

He was staring at me, he had awesome blond hair that looked really really cute, he laughed when I realised I was staring. I blinked and giggled, then moved my hair out of the way. My curls bounced back when I tried so i just left it and fiddled with my fingers instead. After a few minutes of awkward silence he finally spoke up.

"I'm Ross, Ross Lynch" he smiled, holding out his hand for me to shake. I saw a nervous look in his eyes, but didn't understand why it was there.

"I'm Laura, Laura Morano" I smiled taking his had and shaking it gently. I didnt know where all my anger vanished to in that moment but it felt good, even just shaking his hand, it was warm-room temperature, and friendly. And I hoped we could be friend, maybe even more.

"Excuse me, I'm here to audition for Austin and Ally" I said to a man after Ross walked away.

"To your left, right, then 3rd door to the left" a old aged man said in a gruff voice.

I wondered into the auditioning room the man had lead me too. Raini had already reached, she said she had reached an hour ago, meaning a few minutes before I entered the building. She had saved me a space in queue, so I took my space now.

"Surprise!!" She exclaimed when I saw her. I rolled my eyes and we both talked and practised a little, saying the lines and parts we had rehearsed and knew of by heart. We talked so much, we soon got sick of talking. We stood there in silence for a while, but I knew Raini was getting impatient.

"You know they are giving out free soft drinks in the room next door" I told her. Her eyes literally popped out the head. "They have grape, Apple orange and more" I said.

"I need to go to the loo, what is your favourite Laura?" She asked me. I laughed before replying.

"Apple, thanks, and I'll save your space, have fun" I laughed. She laughed too, taking a few steps back. We were soon laughing so hard, she stumbled into the person behind us! He slowly turned around-like they do in those movies, when they introduce the main character. He had familiar blonde hair, it was amazing. His lovely hazel eyes, staring at me, and everything seemed to be fading out.

Until of course, Raini decided to interrupt.

"Uh-hum, I'll just be going" she laughed walking out of the room.

"H-hey Laura!" He stuttered.

"Hey, Ross."