Chapter 19

1 WEEK LATER

ROSS' POV

We went to bed really late last night. The girls took us to the London eye, then we walked over tower bridge, and then Rydel and Ellington insisted on going to see the parade ouside Buckingham Palace. We had a really big day.

I woke up quite early to my surprise. It was only 6am. I got up to get ready. Today we were filming 'Forget about you' for the LOUDER albumn. I took a quick shower and put on a black T-shirt and some black ripped jeans. It took 5 minutes of searching before I found my black converse. I walked down to the cafeteria and sat on a chair.

I took out my phone and scrolled through Twitter. The wasn't much besides the fans comments on our posts and stuff. Soon without realising, it was 6:30am and I saw Nevaeh walk down.

"Wow, your up early!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, i woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Why are you awake so early?" I asked. She hesitated a little before answering.

"I-er-I always wake up this early. I woke up like 5 minutes ago and had a shower and stuff, then came down." She explained.

"Are you sure your a girl?" I asked her. Even I couldn't get ready in 5 minutes even if I don't take a shower. Nevaeh pulled her oversized sweater up and peered down her chest before looking up at me and letting go.

"Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm a girl" she replied laughing. "Why?"

"Because I'm a boy and I take longer getting ready even if I don't have a shower!" I said laughing along. We both cracked up as a waiter walked up to us.

"Sir, Ma'am, can I get you anything?" He asked us poshly in a really strong British accent.

"Not now, we're good" Nevaeh replied before I could open my mouth to speak. Just then Lynn walked down, still in her Pajamas.

"Lynn!! I asked you to get ready before you came down!" Nevaeh exclaimed.

"I wanted to ask you where my cuddly bunny jumper is! I can't find it!" She exclaimed tiredly, as though she just woke up.

"Did you move stuff around with your hands or did you just peer over the top?" Nevaeh asked.

"If I move stuff around you will yell at me for messing up the suitcase, if I peer over the top you will say I didn't look for it" Lynn said half asleep. "And I want you to bathe me!"

"Lynn your no longer a baby! Come on let me help you?" Nevaeh said getting up.

"Can I help you?" I asked Lynn.

"You can help my find my jumper, but your a big boy so you can't bathe me!" She exclaimed me and Nevaeh laugh.

"Ok, let's go" I said getting up. We walked to the girls and Rydel's room and walked up to Lynn's 3 suitcases. I stepped forward deciding on which one to open.

"WAIIIT!!!" Lynn shouted.

"Lynn! Rydel is sleeping!" Nevaeh exclaimed when we heard Rydel moan in her sleep.

"Whoopsie! Which one is it in Nev?" Lynn asked.

"I don't know, let's go through all of them one each, just make sure you don't mess anything up and you don't wake up Delly!" Nevaeh said. We all nodded and got on our knees opening the suitcase that lay in front of us. I was going through it looking for the Pink sweater with white fluffy bunny on it when I saw a photo. In the photo there were a couple. The man was holding a crying baby and the girl had a 5-6 year old girl with red puffy eyes adjusted on her hip. This must be their parents.