Chapter 28 - House 157

Dedication: the wonderful etcetera_etcetera!! I hope you're enjoying this story :3

* * * * * * * * * *

I stepped out the steal door a stride behind Dawson. He stopped and interlocked our fingers, before leading me round the corner of the small brick building.

Standing with their arms around one another was Sophia and Dominic, Aerial and Anthony stood nearby. They all stood quietly as we approached.

"Dom can you take Aerial in there and keep her and Jensen safe for me?" Dawson said to Dom.

Dom nodded. He knew that he would be no help.

"I can help, dickface!" Aerial whaled as she hit Dawson in the chest.

"I'm sorry, but how can a mind 'communicator' possibly help!" Dawson screamed back.

She scowled at him, then looked at Anthony for support.

"Dawson, she could help. Just think about it. She can you know, talk to them." Anthony said slightly hesitantly.

I just thought it was weird that Aerial never used her power on me. I sounded big headed but, why?

"Fine. But if she dies, it's not my fault." Dawson said whilst putting his hands up in a mocking surrender.

Aerial smiled, a smile of achievement.

Dom kissed Sophia softly on the lips. "Stay safe, beautiful." He said quietly as he hugged her.

She smiled and hugged him back. They shared one more sweet kiss before Dom turned to look at his son.

"Dom, there's another boy in there. Lizzie tied him to a chair, he won't bother you." Dawson informed Dom.

Yeh. You heard him. I tied John to a chair. Deal with it.

Dom nodded at Dawson's information to confirm is understanding. He then hugged Anthony and whispered something in his ear. He smiled at the rest of us before jogging round to the room where Jensen lay in rest.

"Okay. So anyone got a game plan?" Anthony asked.

"Surprise attack?" Aerial suggested.

Dawson sighed. "Yeh, let's all fucking die." He said calmly.

That's Mr Sasspants for you.

"Alright, Jack Frost. What's your idea?" Aerial challenged.

Opps. Rookie mistake from Aerial there. Dawson hates being called Jack Frost.

He scowled down at the red head. "Sneak attack." He mumbled through gritted teeth.

"I think a sneak attack would be better. Did you guys ask that boy where we could find the leaders of this battle and who the are?" Sophia asked.

My jaw tensed.

Dawson noticed my unease and held my hand again.

"It was my... My parents." I stuttered out.

Sophia gave me a look of sympathy.

"He said they are hiding out in one of the houses in the far east of this realm." Dawson continued for me. "House 157." He finished.

"We should get there as soon as possible." Aerial suggested.

We all agreed before running towards the east.

We ran behing hoses and trees to stay out of sight. Although that diddnt stop me from getting glimpses of the battle royal going on. I saw people I used to know; used to talk to; used to share a school with, kill inocent humans. It left a huge burning ache in my heart.

As we ran between house 125 and 126, I noticed quiet little Ryan Hemest. He used to be so likeable and kind. But as I watched him expand his arm to wrap tightly around a innocent little girls throat and choke her to death, I wanted nothing more than to attack him. The wierd thing was, it didnt seem like him at all. He looked like a robot. He was emotionless and stubburn.

They all did.

* * * * * * * * * *

Here we were. Standing behind house 156, watching the house next door, 157. Sophia turned invisible to do a brief scour of the house. She said, although It looked empty, muffled voices could be herd from within.

"I herd what Linda asking if you had been found yet." Sophia said looking directly at me. "After that I didn't get much else, I'm sorry dear."

I nodded in a appreciation.

"We can't stand out hear forever. We have to attack." Aerial, pleaded.

"I guess she has a point." Dawson said whilst looking at me, as if he needed my approval.

I formed the word slowly, finally giving them what they wanted. My permission. "Okay."

"So much for sneak attack." Anthony mumbled.

"We have no time to lose!" Aerial squeaked as she ran off towards the door.

Gotta admire the girls enthusiasm

We all hastily followed her. Anthony took over as he barged his now 10 times bigger body into door 157. it fell down instantly. I followed Dawson in, he was gleaming blue. The others ran behind us, all eyes glowing various colours.

We ran into what looked like the sitting room. There they were. With a small cup of tea on their laps, and smug smiles on there lips.

To strong arms grabbed me from behind. They felt foreign as the pulled me away from burning my parents alive.

"How's it going, sweetie?" My mother said in a blank yet mocking tone. "Did you really just think you could run right in here?" She shock her head slosly. "tsk tsk, Elizabeth. I really thought you were better than that."

My skin smoked as the fire grew from within my core. Anger pulsed it's way around my body in the form of heat.

"Go easy on her, Linda. She is our daughter." My father said as he placed his hand on top of my mothers.

She interlocked their fingers. "Your right, Allen. She is our daughter. So why is she behaving like this?!" She exclaimed using her free hand to gesture towards me.

My father looked at the ground nervously.

Pansy.

* * * * * * * * * *

I thought, what the hay, and entered for the #Wattys2014 :) I guess its a long shot, but i have a bit of faith :3 please vote an comment for me to show your support on my story, it would mean the world to me!! Remember to tweet and re-tweet on Twitter - my name is beckysains52! Thank you so much :D

Becky xx