10. Prom

- 🌹 -

"Kookie!  Are you ready?" Taehyung knocked at Jungkook's door, biting his lip in excitement.  "I'm too impatient!  I wanna see what you're wearing already!"

"Give me two seconds!" Jungkook yelled through the door.

"ONE!  TWO!" Taehyung joked.  "Alright, it's been two sec-"

Suddenly, the door swung open.  Taehyung's jaw dropped, completely unprepared.  He knew without a doubt Jungkook would look good, but not THIS good.  He was wearing a red silk dress shirt with a black suit.  His hair slightly ruffled for the bad-boy effect.  Extremely sexy.  Completely a different vibe from his usual cuteness.  Taehyung knew Jungkook looked good in yellow the last time he went shopping with him as Jin.  But now he's starting to think maybe red was Jungkook's color.

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung's whipped expression as he complimented.  "You look nice, hyung."

"T-thanks.  You too." Taehyung stuttered, automatically letting his arm out for Jungkook to hold on.  "Shall we go, dear?"

The younger laughed at Taehyung goofy tone, nodding his head before grabbing onto the older's arm as they got in the Uber car.

- 🌹 -

As soon as the boys arrived at the fancy diner, they were met with a line of students leading up to a photobooth.

The two smiled as they recognized the people in the photo booth at the moment.  It was Jin and Namjoon!

Jin was too distracted by Namjoon's lips to realize the cameraman snapping pics.

Next was Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi couldn't help but flashed a gummy smile at Hoseok. The second he did, the camera flashed.

Jimin stared at the couples as he was the next in line

Jimin stared at the couples as he was the next in line.  Feeling bad for Jimin, Taehyung called the rest of the guys out.  "Hey, let's try to make Jimin laugh in his picture."

Immediately, Hoseok started pulling faces, making weird sounds.  Jimin still kept a straight face.  Namjoon crossed his eyes and Jin attempted to rap about how dumb Namjoon looks.  Jin also burst out a bunch of dad jokes.  Meanwhile, Jungkook decided to give Suga a piggyback ride as he wiggled his butt.  Jimin bit his lip from giving out.  Finally, Taehyung reenacted a romantic drama scene with himself.  Finally, Jimin burst out laughing.