02

"Korean"

"English"

::::: ::::: :::::

Seok Stephen

Annhyeong. I'm Seok Stephen, the younger brother of Y/N and the cousin of the annoying Choi Peter. We are on our way to our house here in Korea and I don't really know what it looks like. I mean, living in UK for almost entire life and busy doing jobs and all, making me not able to visit Korea. Thankfully, Y/N is genius for once and asked the agency where he's working at to give him a chance to have a break that's why we got to visit Korea with our cousin.

Caressing Licht's fur, I found his fur so soft that makes me feel relaxed. You guys know that Y/N is an international model and singer. That's why when we arrived here, so many fans of his are waiting for our arrival but unlike him I'm just a normal person. Let just say I'm just a businessman and I handle one of our company.

In the business world, they call me "cold hearted, Stephen" and I figure out why. Its because I don't really care of my competitors feelings and emotions when my company is dominated.

"Yah, Stephen." Y/N called me and I found him waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?"

He sighed and slump himself in his seat. "I just called you out to tell you that we are almost there and just like always you always cold." He whined and every time he and Peter whines its really annoying as hell.

"Y/N, I'm going to be honest with you for once." I said and he nods. "You're not really that cute every time you whines so just stop, okay?" I told him.

"You're so mean, lil' bro! Can't you just support me? Gosh, what happened to you when you were trained by Dad and Grandpa when we were kids..."

Oh Y/N... You don't know the half of what they trained to me. Unlike you, I just accepted my fate to be the one to handle our family's businesses while you pursue your dream because you fought and proved it to them.

"Its none of your concern." I looked away and stare outside the car's windowpane.

"Sir, we'll be arrive there within five to ten minutes." The driver informed and me and Y/N nodded. "Hey, Stephen. What did he just said?" Peter asked.

"He said that you're so annoying every time you ask questions and whine like a damn dying rat." I smirked and he dramatically gasp.

"No way?! Y/N is that true?!"

Y/N sweat drop and patted his back. "He's just teasing you, Peter. The driver just told us that we are about to arrive within five to ten minutes from now."

"Now, do you know how important it is to learn Korean for once?" I mischievously grinned and Peter glares at me.

Then I noticed Y/N starting to get anxious as he pets Dire who's on his side. "You okay, Y/N?"

He nodded. "Yup, I'm totally fine. Its just... I wonder how is she going to react when she see me here in Korea."