↳ thirteen

"lee jeno, why are you drinking again?" was the first that left jaemin's mouth after entering the older's house. tons of alcoholic bottles were they again. just like the other day he went there. it seems like nothing change.

jaemin noticed jeno wasn't listening to him and didn't answer, just continued drinking soju bottle he was holding. "jeno!"

jeno only glanced at jaemin with his tired and heavy eyes but didn't even say a single word and continued drinking.

sighing, jaemin sat down beside jeno and grabbed the soju bottle jeno was about to buttom's up. "what the hell na?"

"stop drinking" jaemin said sternly.

"why do you even care?!" jeno scoffed and tried to get the bottle from jaemin who just shoved it even further from jeno.

"excuse me lee, you made me come here."

"and i am such a stupid for doing that." jeno rolled his eyes before grabbing a canned beer near him and drunk it.

"jeno i said stop drinking!"

"shut up!" jeno covered his ear that was facing jaemin as he drunk the beer he was holding.

jaemin, knowing that he can't do anything, sighed and just let jeno drink all he wants. he's already here, he can just take care of the older if he passes out. just like last time. "what happen this time?"

"i got cheated on"

jeno placed his can strongly down the table that it made jaemin worry about the table since it was made of glass.

"what do you mean cheated on?"

jeno looked at jaemin sternly that made the younger felt shivers on his back. "your damn best friend has a boyfriend yet he even let me court him."

boyfriend? jeno saw renjun and lucas together? "w what do you mean boyfriend? renjun has boyfriend?"

raising his eyebrows to the younger, jeno faced jaemin completely. "you don't know your best friend has a boyfriend?"

actually i do know. "i would've stopped you from courting renjun if i knew, right?"

jaemin. jaemin. jaemin. your lies are making another lie and another lie.

jeno drunk his beer again, "i saw them. they were displaying their attraction for each other publicly, in front of renjun's apartment. they were so close to each other. i love yous were thrown to each other." he was staring at nowhere, seeing the scene he witnessed earlier.

jaemin didn't know what to do. "i am actually fine of him dumping me. i can take the pain(?) from that. but it's different this time. he made me look like i am so desparate of him. he made me look like he is the only guy i can like. he made me look like i am stupid which i really am."