Leaving Egypt

"Morning." He smiled tiredly.

"William, please. It's 10am." I moaned as I felt his cool hands run up my bare hips.

"But I made you breakfast." He mumbled into my shoulder before he kissed it.

"Then obviously you don't know me very well; to even think I would open my eyes before midday is absolute insult. Have you been asleep our entire relationship?" I lightly pushed him away before snuggling back into my pillow.

"No, but you've been asleep an entire 10 hours. So won't you accompany me to breakfast?"

I lifted my head from the pillow to look at Bill. His slightly stubbly face and messed up hair made him even more attractive, I must admit. His chest was bare and his green tartan bottoms were hanging from his hips.

"Well, okay. But only because you look gorgeous this morning." I winked.

"Flattery shall get you nowhere, my dear." He chuckled as he got up from our comfortably cozy mattress.

"Don't leave." I whined. "You're warm."

He rolled his eyes and descended into the kitchen.

I huffed before gathering up all my energy and sitting up in the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around Bill and I's apartment. It was an 18th century styled building and we lived on the top floor which meant we had a balcony. The apartment was small and had only one bedroom but it was all we needed. And all we could afford after graduating Hogwarts. Sirius, being a fugitive, meant his bank accounts were off limits, even though I was the rightful heir to the Black family money.

"Where are my cigarettes?" I questioned, walking into the kitchen.

"I have no idea." Bill said, keeping his eyes down.

"Jesus Christ, William." I cursed under my breath. "Alright then, what have you made?" I stretched out my arms and walked over to the counter where I was met by a variety of fruits and wholemeal toast accompanied by eggs.

"Okay, who are you?" I laughed as I picked up a slice of pineapple. "Healthy food? Hiding my smokes? It's almost as if you're trying to kill me."

"Quite the opposite you'll find." He kissed my forehead before sitting ok the other side of the table.

A silence took over the room, interrupted occasionally by the turning pages of the Daily Prophet.

"How'd you feel about..." Bill mumbled.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

Bill put down the paper and leaned forward slightly to take my hands.

"Blair..I.." He stammered. "I think- we should go back to England." His thumb rubbed circles on the back of my hand.

"Oh?" I asked surprised. "But you love Egypt. This is where our lives are, our jobs."

I really didn't understand where this was coming from. We loved it here, at least I thought we did. Bill was doing well at work, and I as well. We both agreed years ago that England was just too boring for us.

"I know." he smiled softly. "I do love it here, I love it just being you and me. But I miss my family."

I squinted my eyes.

"What is this really about?" I pulled my hands back and folded my arms. "If you want to uproot us both to a different country, you better tell me the whole truth behind the reason why."

Bill looked conflicted. A part of him was holding back from saying anything but he knew by the look on my face, he should.

"Your dad." He breathed.

My heart sunk and my gaze dropped to my lap.

"Darling, he's been at my mum like crazy, asking if I've ever heard of you. She's driving me mad. Remus is cracking under the pressure too. And the Order is starting up again, they need you." He bit his lip nervously.

I could tell he didn't want to be apart of this, of forcing me into anything. Especially if it involves my dad.

"Okay." I nodded slowly l. "Okay." I confirmed.

Bill looked at me as if he hadn't believed what he'd just heard.

"I've been thinking about him a lot recently." I said, but it came out quieter than I had wanted. "He was a good dad. No, he was my best friend. But, after what Wormtail did I just- I don't know." I teared up slightly. "The pain- it was so- unbearable. And I was so afraid that seeing him, it might bring it all back. And that maybe prison's changed him and he's just not the same." I fiddled with my thumbs.

When I looked up, Bill was standing next to me before he wrapped his arms around me. I grabbed onto him tightly. I found great comfort in knowing that he knew how hard this was for me.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me, please." Bill soothed my back.

Bill was a lot taller than me, he always had been. Not that I was short. Bill was just freakishly tall. But I loved it. His hugs were the most lovliest thing. And he always had to bend down to kiss me, which he didn't mind.

"We're going back to England. That means normal tea. Normal, British, tea. We should be thanking..the queen."

I giggled into his chest and felt his fingers trail under my chin, tilting my head up. I smiled and leaned up to capture his lips with mine.

"Mmm." He groaned against my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I pulled him closer. His hands grabbed my thighs and pulled me up so my legs wrapped round his waist. He smiled throughout the make out session and kissed me harder.

I heard a squawk come from behind me, making me jump.

"Merlin." Bill muttered before setting me down and going over to the much loved Weasley family owl.

He snatched the letter and ripped it open, scanning it.

"Well?" I asked.

"Darling, how soon can you be ready?" His face went pale.

He looked at me with sorrow filled eyes that held a bit of hopelessness to them.

"Give me 15 minutes, love."

I looked at him carefully before deciding to cast a spell, one to help me pack faster. I packed a trunk load of clothes, shoes and other necessities. I got changed quickly, undoing my hair from its messy overnight bun into the curly brown mess that is my hair. I applied eyeliner and a little makeup to brighten up my eyes.

I wonder what the letter said...