Christmas

A/N: This greatly inspired by the Office US. Specifically Pam and Jim's relationship. That's basically Bill and Blair's relationship. Just, romantic dorks that are meant to be. I felt really mushy writing this and it's kinda long. But let me know if you liked it please?

I woke up to the sound of the twins banging on everyone's door, yelling that it was Christmas. I groaned into my pillow, shivering when I noticed that I was alone.

Ugh, I miss Bill.

I quickly got dressed into something comfortable before applying a little more makeup than usual. I combed my hair with my fingers to one side. I unclasped the silver chain I used to wear all the time and removed my engagement ring from it. I slipped it onto my finger slowly. I grinned to myself, admiring it's beautifulness.

I knew that Bill had overspent big time on my engagement ring. I did scold him about it, once or twice. But after that I just fell so in love with it. Usually, I wasn't very materialistic but I couldn't help it. It was gorgeous.

Bill didn't come to my room at all this morning. Lazy bollocks. I brushed it off and started to wrap all of the presents I had bought for everyone. Which was a lot. I had something special for Molly which I think she would really like.

Soon enough, everyone was called to the kitchen for a family breakfast. My first Christmas with my dad in fourteen years. Oh wow. I hadn't even thought about this.

"Fred? George?" I stuck my head out the door, calling the twins.

"Yes, love?" The synonymously replied.

"Stop calling her love." Bill called from his room, sounding as if he just woke up.

"Nope." They sang, making their way to my room.

"Will you help me carry these downstairs?" I batted my eyelashes, gesturing to the large stack of presents on my bed.

"Merlin, Blair!" Fred blinked. "Why'd you get so many? You didn't need to do that."

"Oh shush. I never see you guys on Christmas! I always have to send owls with Zonkos vouchers. I finally get to give you guys stuff and have Christmas dinner with you." I smiled widely, pulling them in for side hugs.

"Course we can help you with these, gorgeous." George winked jokingly as he lifted a good amount of the presents apparting downstairs.

Fred done the same and I look the little amount they left. I then apparted to the living room where the twins were stacking the presents.

"Merry Christmas, boys." I kissed their cheeks swiftly, making them blush a deep scarlet red.

"Merry Christmas." They mumbled, embarrassed.

"All over my fiancée once again guys?" William raised an eyebrow, standing in the doorway.

They brushed past him, patting his shoulder, blush still clear on their cheeks. I bit my lip and tried to contain my grin. I held up my left hand and twinkled my fingers.

"You're wearing the ring." Bill laughed, making his way over to wrap his arms around my waist.

"I am, Mr Weasley."

"Well good, Mrs Weasley."

"Nope, no," I shook my head furiously. "Makes me feel like I'm your mother, just nope."

Bill let out a loud laugh, pulling me closer. He tilted my chin up, only to be met with my growing smile. Something about Christmas always put me in the best mood. He kissed my lips softly and teasingly making me groan slightly.