4. Sorry

It's been four hours since I left my house. Four hours since I kissed my baby brother's lips, wishing them good night. I knew deep down that I should have stayed at home. Toga needed to let off steam, even though I knew what was going to happen. I wish I could change it all, but I am here to help Zero. There is only one thing I can't stop.

The smell of blood fills the air. A single tear runs down my face as I knew. I just knew what I allowed to happen. "Uncle!" I cry, he looks at me and nods. We run back to my family only to find my parents mutilated. "ZERO!" I screamed out. Discovering him passed out in the snow, I move the snow which was covering his drained, bloodstained body.

"He's been bitten." I hear my uncle mutters in distress. Picking him up, I look at my uncle. "You know somewhere we can keep him safe right?" He nods at my question. "Lead the way," I order. He starts to lead us into the night.

We stay in silence until we reached a small house. Uncle Toga knocks on the door and a young man with long hair answers. He takes one look at us and mutters, "Kiryu's?" Toga pushes us inside and states. "I have something to tell you." The blonde man nods and says, "Take him into the bathroom to wash him down." I just nod and start to explore the house.

I found the bathroom with ease, sitting him on the floor while I unbutton his clothes. I feel a hand grab my neck. I look up to find blood red eyes instead of his purple ones. "Hey Ze, I need to wash you ok?" He doesn't let go of my red and I smile. "I know you are thirsty and I'll get you a drink later ok? I need you to let go of my neck." I say in a sweet voice.

"Angel? What happened?" My heart fell when I heard his broken voice. "You were attacked, Ze. I wasn't there to save you and I'm sorry." Truely...