Chapter 7 Waterfall wandering

Your P.O.V

     While walking with Sans, Papyrus, Jazz, and the very scandalous looking Undyne you notice the temperature slightly warming as the ice melted away .  The air grew damp as the terrain shifted from the soft fluffy snow of snowdin into the cold damp rocks of waterfall, the group was mostly silent as the roar of a waterfall grew indicating that they were approaching quite a large waterfall.

     Suddenly Sans tapped your shoulder, and led you away from the group. " So you're quite the fine looking human " Sans said while looking me up and down with his lavender optics once the two of us were far away from the group.           I felt fear crawling on my back as I remembered what happened to Jazz when she was alone in snowdin as a child, the thing that scared me the most though was the fact that the group was so far away and if you were to scream nobody would hear you because of the waterfalls. " Why thank you Sans... " I stuttered accidentally betraying my fear, he caught on and a cheeky grin played at his smile, " y'know you'd make a fine pet," his grin widened as his boney hands ran through my hair. I avoided his statement and shied away from his touch " Sans we should get back to the group, " I firmly stated then turned to leave him following the path that we walked down and making my way back onto the main road. Sans followed me his sockets empty with a clear anger or irritation, then Papyrus's tall frame came into view and then the silhouette of Jazz on his shoulders. Sans and I carefully made our way across the bridge beneath the waterfall to get to the group, " Welcome back y.n I'm glad you and my brother have taken a liking to eachother." Papyrus greeted us with a smile and Undyne simply huffed and turned to keep walking " now then let's hurry up since these two are done fucking." She scowled causing Sans to chuckle and grab my hand, I sighed and took his boney hand in return then walked off following the strange new Undyne deeper into waterfall.