Chapter 1 : Miss Skater Girl

(LISA)

"Oyyyee! Wake-up, Wake-up! First day of Senior year!", I groaned in annoyance and placed my head under my pillow.

My brothers just marched into my room holding pans and ladle as if they're in a band.

"Lalisa Manoban! Time for school, Time for school! Ten, go wake BamBam up! Oyyyee!", P'Nichkun shouted and I sat up while glaring at him.

"I'm up! So shut the f*ck up!", I shouted back at him and he hit me with the ladle.

"What did I say about cursing?", I rolled my eyes as he started to scold me on how girls shouldn't curse.

Like I care!

"P! Help! BamBam is so heavy!", P'Ten shouted as he dragged a sleeping BamBam who's on the floor into my room.

"My gosh! You twins are so hard to wake up!", P'Nichkun said and massaged his nose bridge.

"I'm absent for today! Good night!", I said and covered my blanket on my body.

"Nuh-uh young lady! You'll get up or I'll pour ice bucket on you!",

When P'Nichkun said that, I quickly got up and grabbed my towel as I dash off for the bathroom. I'd rather have to wake up early than to taste my brother's wrath featuring his famous ice bucket. Right when I locked the bathroom door, I heard a big splash.

"P! F*ck!"

"Language!"

Looks like BamBam had a hell morning with the tinge of ice bucket.

💎

"What in the world are you wearing?", I raised my eyebrow at BamBam who walked into my room.

"This, dear twin, is called clothes", I answered sarcastically.

"I know they're clothes dumbass! Shouldn't you be dressing up since it's the first day of school?", he asked and I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Bro, you always see me in this clothes. This is my way of dressing up", I answered and pointed my clothes.

What's wrong with loose shirt plus faded jeans and sneakers? Atleast I have clothes unlike other people who basically dress themselves and looked like strippers.

"That's why you couldn't get a boyfriend", he sighed and pinched his nose bridge.

"Nah, I don't need a man", I said and grabbed my jansport bag and skateboard.

We both headed out of my room and into the kitchen where P'Nichkun is cooking while P'Ten is just playing with his phone.

"P'Ten! How does it feel like to graduate?", I asked P'Ten after I sat down beside him.

"Heaven!", he answered and raised both of his arms as if he's on cloud nine.

"Good luck with thesis though", P'Nichkun said once he placed the pancakes on the table.

"Do you have to remind me? I barely survived in those days. You guys will look like me, eyebags and all", P'Ten said and he looked like his cloud nine turned into storm.

"I don't think my baby Lali will have a problem with that though, I'm worried about BamBam, he might end up like you", P'Nichkun said and I held the urge to laugh.