hey gandalf, what's up? (edited)

Hey guys, I'm on a roll with these updates, don't expect this many usually. And Nightmare by Halsey is fantastic you all should listen to it because it's incredible, I just said that but whatever. Anyway, usual stuff I don't own anything but the plot, sadly.

HARRY

Harry, still highly skeptical of the grandson of Voldemort, decides to play peacekeeper between Ron and Hermione.

"Come on, Harry, Dumbledore says he's ready to go," Hermione says rather joyfully, while Ron keeps up with his murderous glare focused on the wall behind him. 

Hermione rolls her eyes and says, "Come on, guys, at least meet the guy before you go and decide he's evil, and you're never talking to him again!"

Ron rolls his eyes, "Come on, Mione' be realistic; his grandfather murdered Cedric!"

Harry winces, the wound from the end of his fourth year opening far too quickly.

"Sorry, Harry," Ron says, apologizing and looking at Harry sympathetically. 

"It's fine," he responds quickly, his voice only a few octaves higher than usual. 

Hermione taps Harry's shoulder and says, "Fine, whatever your pre-based opinion on Perseus, Dumbledore wants us to go, so we're going, come on, we don't want to be late." 

Following Hermione, who quickly ran down the stairs, making as little noise as possible, Harry and Ron saunter down the stairs, hoping to delay the inevitable further.

Ron randomly laughs, as Harry gives him a questioning look, to which Ron responds with, "I just thought what if this bloke has slits for eyes? Or doesn't have a nose?"

Harry imagining what Ron had said, laughs, as the duo make their way down the stairs. They huddle around Dumbledore, Lupin, and Hermione, gripping either Dumbledore's or Lupin's arm, for what is known as Side-by-Side Apparition. The five of them arrive in New York City, and although it was well past sunset back in London, the streets here are busy with people going on their afternoon lunch break. Harry immediately throws up in a conjured plastic bag, to the disgust of the natives, and after disposing of said bag, the odd group walks down the street. 

Ron eyes the trash on roads, "This is New York City?" 

Lupin smiles, saying, "What did you expect?" 

"I don't know for it to be cleaner?" Ron says, with utter disgust. 

Lupin smiles and quickens his pace. Some people on the streets are giving them questioning looks, but Harry supposes it's their British accent. Or Dumbledore's tophat. They enter the flat, as Harry and Hermione start to explain the purpose of an fire alarm to Ron.

"– It's how muggles know is something is burning or on fire," Hermione was saying.

Getting off at floor 12, they search the hallway for the right number, before finally reaching it. Dumbledore knocks on the door three times, and it's opened soon after that, by a surprisingly pleasant-looking woman. 

She eyes us suspiciously, while Dumbledore, starts to introduce himself, "Hello, I am Professor Dumbledore, and I am here to talk to Perseus Rid-Jackson, we would like to accept him to our school." 

"He's not here right now," she replies, as though she had done this a dozen times previously, her tone flat and void of all emotion. 

"Would you mind calling him?" Dumbledore asks, his voice the usual kind, yet wise. 

She replies, saying, "Not at all, let me get you some drinks in the meanwhile?" 

Lupin agrees, nodding, as Harry steps backward, startled by the lady's sudden change of tone. They walk inside the flat, sitting on the sofa the woman had gestured to, while she enters what appears to be the kitchen. Lupin and Dumbledore engage in deep conversation, while Hermione once again reprimands Harry and Ron for not allowing Perseus a chance. Suddenly, the doorknob turns, revealing two people. One of them is a muscular boy, with messy hair, and eyes that flicker between various shades of blue and green. The other one is a girl, with curly blond hair cascading down her back, and startling gray eyes.