wand time (edited)

Hey, guys, this is editing me, and this is the like the third time I'm writing this author's note because wattpad keeps deleting what I've written. I'm kind of annoyed, because now I have to rewrite everything, and that's obviously not fun like come on wattpad. The amount of self-control it just took for me not to curse as loud as physically possible was astronomical. Anyway, I have a few things to catch you up on.

1. Look at the picture above, I'm practically swooning.

2. Sorry for how late this is, follow me to see my list of excuses (lol the advertisement opportunity was too good to miss.)

3. Starting this part of the story, things are going to change a lot plot-wise, so if you're not a #rr I suggest you don't read the unedited updates, and wait for these ones, even if they don't happen too often.

NICO

Nico wanted to know where Percy was. Annabeth insisted that he was on a quest, but that's obviously not true because, he didn't talk to Rachel and get a prophecy, and he didn't tell anyone where he was going, and quests are supposed to be in groups of three. Percy, as cool as he is not three people. And, Percy Jackson doesn't just disappear without people noticing. I mean if it was Thalia, she's kind of irrelevant... Just kidding, Nico loved Thalia (in a very cousinly way.) Therefore, Nico created a plan of confrontation. It was quite simple really. He was going to barge in the Big House, ask where Percy was, and decide to not leave until someone gave him a truthful answer. I wasn't Nico's most genius idea. Not that he's had many genius ideas, to begin with.

Anyway, Nico did exactly that. He barged into the Big House, where Chiron and Mr. D where playing a card game and said, "Where's Percy?"

Chiron gave Nico a quizzical look and said, "He's on a quest, I'm sure Annabeth had told you that."

Nico rolled his eyes, "I know that, but like where is he? China? Switzerland? Italy? Australia? Zimbabwe?"

Chiron sighed, "I'm afraid I can't tell you that."

Nico sighed in return, "Fine, can I visit him? Say hi? Make sure he hasn't died or something?"

Chiron pondered this request.

"I suppose, you could I bet Dumbledore has more important things to devote his attention to anyway..." Chiron mumbled.

"Sure," Chiron said, "but wait until the hunters come to camp. I'm sure Thalia would electrocute all of us, if you had gone without her."

"And Annabeth?" Nico asked, knowing Annabeth didn't do too well without Percy, after the whole experience in Tar- the basement.

"I believe Percy IM'ed her yesterday."

Nico nodded and did what he considered an arrogant saunter, as he walked out the door. Some would argue that he looked like a penguin.

Nico walked outside and saw Will.

Nico blushed.

Will smirked.

"So," Will questioned, "what did Chiron say? He tell you where Percy is?"

Nico shook his head.

"Nope, just said I could visit him when the hunters come to camp. Something about how Thalia would electrocute everything if she wasn't invited."

"Eh sounds like her," Will commented, "anyway, you mind bringing some nectar and ambrosia because you know how Percy is."

"Nah, I don't mind, remind me so I don't forget."