мємσяу +1

"Y/n wait for me at the front gate after school I want to take you somewhere

"Y/n wait for me at the front gate after school I want to take you somewhere."

"Okay!"

Today is the day. Kusuo is starting his plan to earn your love and affection. He was going to start with one special place that the two of you loved to go to.

"Thanks for waiting."

"No problem Kusuo. What did you need me for?"

"I'd like to take you somewhere I think you would enjoy."

"Does it have to do with what I cannot remember?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, actually. It was a place only you and I knew about and we would always go there as kids and even now."

"Let's go then I want to see it!"
This also may be a chance to remember something.

After about an hour of walking to the trail and hiking up the mountain the two reached the spot that they shared not too long ago. "Here it is." You eyes were dazzled at the cute little patch of grass. There was a flower here and there and most people wouldn't consider it special if it weren't for the view of the city and the ocean.

"It's so beautiful. How could I forget such a place?"

"Accidents happen but I hope to share this spot with you more."

"I am most definitely coming back here with you." The two then sat in silence taking in the scenery and feeling the cool breeze brush past them. "Thank you." you suddenly spoke.

"For what?"

"For helping me. I know it's probably different for you since we used to be so close then my accident happened. But I will try harder to remember so our friendship can be fully restored!" You shouted holding your fist in the air with confidence. Kusuo smiled and nodded his head, he liked the funny and ambitious side of you. As time flew by the two just talked about school, life, and just random things. But the conversation was interrupted by a violent cough. "Kusuo are you okay?!" He put his hand up signaling he is fine.

"I'm fine I just had a tickle in my throat all of a sudden." He lied but you fell for it.

"Jeez that was scary."

"It's almost 5 we should head back."

"Wow time flew by that quick." You said shocked. Kusuo walked you to your house to make sure that you were safe and he quickly departed after seeing you walk through your front door. Walking into your home you were greeted by your bird Ryan who flew on top of your head demanding food via screeching. "Alright alright no need to blow my ears off." Oh quickly gave Ryan his food and headed towards your room to change clothes.

Late that night you were up just looking out the window near your bed. You were starring out at the stars that were littered across the sky. Then someone launched a firework and it was beautiful. The firework was yellow and turquoise. You couldn't admire the firework for long because a jolt of pain shot through your head. You scrunched your face in discomfort but then you see something. It was you and Kusuo. In that same mountain spot but it seemed to be night time.

"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
Boom!

We we're counting down for the fireworks?

"Happy Birthday." Kusuo handed you a small black box with a red ribbon wrapped around. When you opened it there were earrings in the shapes of stars that were ocean blue with silver hooks.

"The hook is made out of germanium. I know how much you like you privacy and I found out that germanium blocks my-"

Then it stopped. "Wait no what was he going to say?!" You tried to remember the rest and closed your eyes to see if anything would show up. But nothing happened. Like any normal personal with a question you resorted to the internet and took out your phone. After about 20 minutes of searching you found out some myths stating that germanium can block telepathic powers.  "Kusuo has telepathy? No powers in this world aren't real? Are they? I mean he wouldn't say it if it was true." You touched the earrings that were resting on your dresser.

"Maybe I just need to sleep this off for now." You set your phone back down and plugged it in and returned a comfortable position. Falling asleep and letting the dreams take over.

••
Edited 10/11/19