вιg ℓεαρs

It's official

It's official.

You two are a couple.

The cutest couple in all of PK Academy.

Saiki not being the biggest fan of PDA doesn't show too much affection in public, but sometimes he can't help himself. Do you regret the way you acted before? Nope. Are you glad you gave your beloved another chance? Yep.

"I love you so much Kusuo."

"I love you more than coffee jelly Y/n."

You two shared a heart warming kiss. To be honest Saiki spoils you a bit. Not that you're complaining. It became an insecure part of him. He doesn't wish to repeat past event so he's always there to make sure your loved and appreciated and that nothing can stand in the way of your relationship. Normal days are you wearing his clothes and watching a movie and other days you two go on dates. Tonight is no exception.

Saiki teleported to your room and saw you napping on your bed. He took a picture and poked your face. "Wake up Y/n." To his annoyance you just rolled in the other direction. He poked you again. "Come on wake up." You didn't budge. "Y/n L/n if you don't wake up right now I'm going to eat everything in your fridge."

You immediately shot up, "NO NOT MY HOT POCKETS!" After shouting you quickly realized where you were and the situation and sighed. "Why are you here so early Kusuo?"

"It's 5pm."

"You're lying."

"Look at the clock."

"What! I was only supposed to nap for 2 hours and then do my homework." You internally cried because you knew you weren't going to do it now. You were too lazy.

"Come on get dressed I'm going to take you somewhere." He then walked out of your room.

You quickly got dressed. Black leggings, white shirt, and a dark gray cardigan with sneakers. Nothing special. You walked downstairs to the living room where Saiki was waiting for you. "You look beautiful."

"It's a sloppy outfit there's nothing that beautiful alright."

"Doesn't matter if you wear diamonds or rags you're always beautiful." This made you blush, "Now come on."

He took you to a small restaurant around the corner and you both sat down and had a light meal to eat. Enjoying each other's company, you couldn't want anything more. Only he can make you this happy. When dinner was over you split the bill to be fair (and because Saiki is always getting you something so it made you feel guilty if he paid). "I have one more place to take you before we go back home."

"Can't you just teleport?" You whined.

"That would take the fun out of walking."

"But my feet hurt."

"Stop being lazy."

"I'm not lazy I'm on low power mode."

By the time your 'argument' was over you two reached the top of the hill. It was the same hill you and Saiki went to as kids.  "Let's hurry before we miss the fireworks."

"There was another festival today?"

"Yeah its a rather small one but good."

Another minute of chatter the fireworks went off. "Look look there going off Kusuo!" The two watched in silence as the fireworks went off. Bringing bright colors to the inky black sky. You were so entranced by the fireworks you did notice Saiki walk away from you.

"Ahem."

You turned around to see Saiki on one knee surround by flowing flowers. The fireworks suddenly became quiet.

"I Kusuo Saiki promise to stay by your side in sickness, in good times, and bad times. No matter where you go I will follow. My heart belongs to you and you only. I love you and you only. If the entire world were to turn their backs on us I wouldn't care because that wouldn't stop me from loving you. Every time I look into your eyes and kiss you I fall in love with you all over again. I want to be in your future not just me and you but us. Together. So I promise to love you to death and beyond that." He pulled out a silver ring with a rose quartz stone in the center. "So Y/n L/n I was wondering if you could promise me the same."

There was a silence. You knew your answer but you were too choked up in tears to even speak properly. You ran into his arms and screamed "I promise!" And "I love you!" Over and over again. He hugged you back and a tear or two slipped from his eyes. The fireworks have stopped but the two of you were bursting with energy and happiness. You then looked into his purple eyes and he looked into yours as well. You sealed the deal with a very passionate kiss. No more words had to be spoken.

With the kiss Saiki felt his chest get lighter and was no longer in pain. He felt free. Free to love who he loved. To go to the ends of the world with you.

He would do anything. As long as it was with you.

Edited 11/25/19