Chapter 9

Chapter 9—

Chapter 9—

TRUTH OR DARE

"So,what you choose,Park Jimin?",Taehyung ask him with a sly smirk plasture on his lips,making him to look sexy

What the hell,Eunha?What are you thinking right now?

"Yah,I am older than you.Be respectuos!",Jimin says with an frustration tone to his friend

"Whatever.Choose!",Taehyung says rolling his eyes with a frustration on his face

Jimin rolls his eyes,clicking his tongue."Dare",he says with a confidential on his words

Taehyung sly smirk at him.Jimin gulp at his smirk because he is the first time when I and him see him like this.What he is thinking right now?His smirk is looks like a pervert smile so that makes you scared.

"I dare you to take off your shirt right now!",Taehyung says with an sly smirk plasture on his lips,making Jimin to have big eyes

Sincerely,I want to see Jimin abs.Jimin eyebrow frows at his words.I can't believe what Taehyung says to his best friend.He is very crazy.I can't believe he is that crazy.I was thinking that he is serious,but I was wrong.

"What?!I will not do that!",Jimin says with a frustration on his voice,being ready to beat his best friend

"If you not do that we have to punish you.And believe me,the punishment is more worse than the dare.So you have to choose:dare or punishment?",Taehyung says with a smirk on his face,making Jimin to roll his eyes at him

Jimin roll his eyes,standing up before he pull off his shirt,releasing his chocolate abs.I open large my eyes at his six pack abs who are proeminent.I can't believe my eyes that he has abs.I think he goes to gym to work his abs.Even he is a rude person I can say that he has a lot of abs.

Taehyung spin the bottle and it goes to Yoongi.I look at Taehyung who smirk devilish to me.I gulp want to know to what he is thinking right now.But at the same time I don't want to know what he is thinking because I can handle.

"Truth and dare,Eunha?",Taehyung ask me with an devil smile plasture on his lips

"Uhm....",I spoke looking at each other eyes,stopping to Jungkook's eyes,gulping at his question

"D-dare!",I mumble on my chin regretting what I says,waiting for his dare

"I dare you to....sit on Jungkook lap for the whole night!",Taehyung spoke with an evil smile on his face pointing to Jungkook lap

I gulp and having my eyes large open at his dare.I can't believe he do that.How can I sit in his lap for the whole night?I try to avoid him everyday and he dare me to sit on his lap?I don't think I can do this right now.But if I don't to this I will be punish.I don't know what punishment contain.Ah,damn it.Is so frustrating right now.I have to choose one thing and I hate to choose.

"Fine.Whatever!",I says rolling my eyes at him,standing up and walk to Jungkook

I look at Jungkook's lap hesitating not wanting to sit on his lap for the whole night.But I have to do that.If I don't to that I will be punish for that and I don't want this.I care about my life so I choose to stay on his lap.

I sit on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.I can feel his breath on my neck and ears and makes my whole body to tremble at his heavily breathing.Why he has to breath on my ears and neck?He makes me weak day to day.And I really hate that.

*******************

I know,I know that is short,but I didn't have ideas to write on this chapter.But don't worry the next chapter is more longer than this chapter so be patient.I don't know when I will publish the next chapter,but I think I will post tomorrow and Friday.I don't know.I hope you like this chapter and I wait for your comments and votes. :)))