Should've kept my pants on

I shivered as my feet touched the cold floor. God I really am a moron, why did I take off my jeans, I'm freezing now ;-;

I tried the knob of the first room I saw: a dark-wooded, average-looking door on my left. It was locked. Seems rather strange to lock the rooms in someone's home, if you ask me.
Nonetheless, I kept going, trying every door I saw on the hallway.
Locked.
Locked.
Locked.
(How many rooms does he even need??)
Locked.
Locke- as I tried the handle, the door swung open.

With my mouth agape, I stared at a very wet and very almost naked Isa, my eyes scanning him quickly before snapping up to his face, my own going bright red.

"Like what you see?" With the cockiest tone ever, he smirked at me, waiting for a response.

"I uh what? Ugh shut up, not in a million years, you weirdo!"
(I totally liked what I saw but there was no way I was going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that, plus I was still trying to deny it myself)
"And put some clothes on, you perv"

"Same could be said about you, you 'perv'"
He could probably hear the confusion radiate off me, in response to which he looked me up and down.

Even more confused, I looked down at myself. OH GOD IM NOT WEARING ANY PANTS JESUS THIS IS EMBARRASSING ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION.

With a softly muttered "fuck", I ran into the room he had just come out of, assuming it was a bathroom.

"Hey! Wait your turn!" His muffled voice laughingly commented from the other side of the door.

"Shutup" I bet he can feel my embarrassment even through the door ,_,

Finally I looked around the room I had just entered. Luckily, there were no more surprises for now, it was just an ordinary bathroom.
I scanned the place quickly, in search for something to cover myself with.
Please please please, if you exist, god, help me out here for once.
Bingo.
I'm one of the corners, in a semi-opened cupboard, I spotted some towels. (sigh, guess I'll have to go to church from now on in this case). I quickly wrapped it around me, making sure it was tied securely, and swung the door open.

He was leaning on the wall, patiently waiting for me. He was also holding something.

"Here, have this, pretty sure they're better than a towel." He said as he handed me a pair of grey sweats.

"Thanks" I took the sweats and heading into the bathroom once again. "I'll be out in a second I promise."

After changing and letting him finish whatever he had to do, he led me to the kitchen and made me a cup of noodles.

"With a house like this I'd expect something a bit more fancy than uni student food, but I'm too hungry to be complaining so thank you" I quickly showed my appreciation to soften the rudeness in my tone.

"Hey everyone has their guilty pleasures, don't judge me."

"Fair enough I guess" I said, laughing.

Next followed the awkward silence when we both ran out of things to say.

"I-"
"So-"

We both started at the same time:
"You go first"
"You go first"

Again.
At this point we were both chuckling, the awkwardness having dissipated.

"You go first" he offered with a sheepish smile.

"I was just going to ask about what the plans for today are" I said, returning the smile.

"Well I was thinking it would be good to fill you in on all the information you'd need and answer all of your questions, finally."

"Ah yeah that's a good idea, god I have so many questions, I don't even know where to start!"
It was true, my mind had gone into overload so it just pushed all the unanswered questions and inquiries to the back of my head, and now they were resurfacing all at once.

"Well how about we start from the beginning?"

Chapter dedicated to @shawnaldodd and their comment lol