Trouble in paradise pt.3

When you and Kian finally make it to where the group is starting our own fire, you and Nezza, go sit beside Franny and Bobby, while Kian sits opposite of you beside Jc, and Corey. It's already getting darker. We must have been over in the middle ground for hours.
++++++++++++++++++++

We must've been sitting out here for about 2 hours now, just laughing and joking around. You noticed Kian kept stealing glances at you, and seemed quieter than normal. Than out of nowhere your phone goes off. You check who was texting you, it was Noah.

Noah: Hey (Y/N), I just wanted to say it was really nice meeting you and I hope we can get you know each other more!!

This makes you smile like crazy. He was really nice, and not to mention cute. Maybe you could move on from Kian, since there's probably no chance of him liking me back.

(Y/N): Hi! It was really nice meeting you too! And I'd love to get to know you more. Maybe we can meet up later?

"Who's that (Y/N)?" Kian asks.

" Oh it's just this guy I met earlier.." you respond with a smile on your face. Kian scoffs and rolls his eyes. Luckily you didn't see that, because Nezza distracted you by saying

"(Y/N)!! Oh my god, this is amazing" Nezza knew you liked Kian but she wanted you to be happy, and since the Kian thing wasn't going anywhere. Jc smacks Kian in the chest after he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Ow dad!" Kian says looking at Jc. It was silent for a minute, until Kian speaks up. "Um what do you guys wanna do tomorrow..?" Kian asks changing the subject.

" we'll there's this outdoor mall that's not far from here.." Franny says basically asking if we all wanted to go. We all agree and decide we should probably go to bed since, we'd be leaving pretty early.

As soon as we get up to our room, Kian just flops down onto the bed. While you go get changed. As soon as your done, you find Kian under the covers. When he noticed that you came back into the room, he grabs your wrist and you pulls you onto the bed landing on him. He just smiles and pulls you close, back into the cuddly position.

Kians P.O.V

Fuck, i really do love her. I thought it was just a crush...well at least I'm the one who gets to hold her at night and not some guy named Noah, uh who names their kid Noah. Why does she even like him?

+++++++++++++
Back to your POV

When you wake up Kian has already gone downstairs. You quickly get dressed and put your hair up in a messy bun. You were the last one downstairs, you all ate breakfast and we're getting ready to leave. Kian kept on messing with your bun, and you kept trying to push his hands away. He only kept doing it because you were laughing. He loved to make you laugh, that was one of the things he loved the most.

When everybody was ready, we all got into the cars and started to go to the outdoor mall,
While on the ride there Kian put his hand back in your thigh. But before you could react you phone dinged again. You checked who it was, and of course it was Noah. You just continued to text through the ride. When Kian noticed you didn't do anything to when he started touching your thigh, he looked over at what your where doing. When he saw you were texting Noah of all people, he tightened his grip on your thigh, and clenched his jaw. The people sitting in the back noticed but tried to change the subject, but it didn't work very well.
++++++++++++++

Once at the mall, You, Chelsey, Franny, and Nezza all walked in front of the guys.

"Sooo you and Noah?" Franny says.

"Uh yeah, he's really a good guy" you say nervously.

" more like the perfect guy" Nezza says. All four of you laugh.

Behind you guys Kian says in a whisper, "I could be the perfect guy" Only jc hears this and pats Kian on the shoulder, he felt bad for his best friend.

Jc pulls Kian away from the group for a second.
"Kian! You have to tell her!" Jc scolds Kian.

"Why would I tell her, when she's all over this other guy" Kian defends himself.

" your being stupid Kian! She likes you and you like her. Period. Now go tell her"

"She doesn't like me jc, your being delusional" Kian says as they catch up with the group.

It was a successful shopping trip, you all had a few bags of new stuff.
+++++++++++++++++
Back at the cabin. Kian had decided that jc was right and he couldn't hold in his feelings toward you anymore. You were already in the room putting your new clothes away, when Kian storms in.

"Hey Kia-"

"(Y/N) I gotta tell you something" he grabs your hands and lead you toward the bed.

" you can tell me anything Kian" you say as you shoot him a smile. Kian sits down and pats the spot beside him. You sit.

"(Y/N) just listen, I-I I'm in love with you, and I've been for a while, and I guess seeing you with Noah really just made my blood boil. I can't handle seeing you with other guys. I want you to be mine. I want you (Y/N)" your shocked at what he just said, he really likes me back.

"Kian I love you too, I've always been in love with you. I felt something from when we first met each other, and every day the feeling just got stronger" you say to him. You both are smiling like idiots.

"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

" I thought you'd never ask" As soon as you say that Kian pulls you onto his lap, and kisses you.

"I've been waiting forever to do that" he says as he lets out a happy sigh.

"Then don't stop" you say with a small giggle.

He kisses you deeper and more passionately this time. After only a few seconds a ding from your phone makes him stop. He looks over to the nightstand and grabs your phone, when he sees Noah's contact, he starts to get jealous again. You notice that his jaw is clenched and the hand that sits on your hip tightens.
Kian goes on your phone and delete's Noah's number.

"Kian what are you doing?"

"Deleting his number, you don't need him anymore, you got me" he puts your phone back, and resumes the kiss. He flips you over so he's on top. That's when Corey and Bobby come in to ask you guys a question. But once they see what you guys are doing run out and yell "Finally"

You and Kian hear them and laugh at their remark.

______________
Sorry for the grammar and the spelling.