Part 34

~A couple hours later~

"I think it's time to go to the hospital Tyler. You're 8 cm." I looked down at Tyler shocked. From 3 to 8 just like that. He was looking at me kind of scared looking. "I'll get the kids ready."

"Wait no, I want them here until the baby is born. It'll be a hassle taking the babies around and all the kids."

"Tyler-"

"Seth no. They are staying here I don't want them there." I looked down at him shocked again but this time kind of a pissed off shocked.

"Alright, well I'll be in the living room. I'll let your parents know." June said before leaving the room and Tyler had another contraction and I helped him through it before getting up.

"What was that about? This is our last baby, and you don't want our children there when he or she is born?" I was pacing and he was slowly sitting up and pulling on a shirt.

"No I don't." I took a deep breath and rubbed my face. What the hell is this honestly, he's being a little harsh. "Go get the bag and check the kids. Then we can go." I shook my head and said whatever before walking out of the room. I don't get it and maybe it's not a big deal but it's our last baby and I would've wanted all the kids there if I was the one having the baby. And it's his tone of voice that's getting to me too.

"Did you want me to help get El ,Derek and the babies ready?" Aiden asked and I gave him a small smile and hugged my boy.

"I'm sorry son. Dad just wants me and him going and we will call you kids when you can come see the baby." He pulled back from me and he looked a little sad.

"Oh. Alright. Whatever dad wants I guess."

"I'm sorry Aide."

"We just... we were there all the other times. And this is our last sibling. I mean I guess it's not that big a deal. I hope dad is okay and I can't wait to see the new baby. Don't worry I'll help with everyone well you guys are at the hospital and I do know how to cook if you want all the grandparents there." I hugged my boy again and thanked him before going around to all the other kids. I made sure to kiss and love on the babies a little more before going back to Tyler after putting the bag in the van.

"Fuck!" Tyler was hunched over on the bed and I went over and rubbed his back well he swayed and tried to take some deep breathes. When it passed I made sure to hold his waist and turn him around to sit on the edge of the bed well I grabbed him some sweats to put on. "My water hasn't even broken yet. I don't want to go."

"Tyler, you're 8 cm and I'm not chancing staying here much longer. You are going and that's final. I'm not having anything happen to you or this baby." He pouted but nodded and I helped him to the car and June was staying with the kids well Dad came and Jade and Dave.

~Cole~

"Cole what's wrong. What changed?" Travis was on my spinning chair by my desk and I was curled up on mybed.

"It was a lot for me. Keeping the babies, growing them, having them in this body when I'm not even old enough to look after myself let alone 2 babies. I don't feel connected anymore. I know I love them and I know I love you but I can't handle taking care of them and trying to be with you and then soon I'll have school to worry about again. This isn't easy and I know it wasn't going to be but hell Travis, I can't do this. I don't feel right and I feel like pieces of me are gone and my feelings are just barely there. Please, please don't hate me for this. I need help." I broke down crying, I couldn't look at him anymore. I pulled my blanket over me and curled up in a ball.