Chapter 1 "Forgotten"

Y|N's P.o.v

I Wake Up In My Room And Look Over at My Alarm Clock to See that it's 6:30 AM. I Pick up my phone and Check to see a message From my Parents saying to have A Good Day at School and Don't get In Trouble. I Laugh and walk over to my tv and Turn on Netflix to watch Hyperdimension Neptunia. I Lay Down in my bed doing my Dailey Sit Ups and when i finish,i continue Watching Netflix and Think about how i'm a Sayian Living a Normal Life. I get off my bed and Start Transforming into Ssgss. I Teleport outside into the Air and Fire A Super Sayian Rose black KamekameHa. I Suddenly Get A memorie Of when i Dated Zama.

Y|N: *Teleports Back Inside* Why Am I Even Thinking about Her?

Y|N: That's In the Past,I Have To keep myself being a sayain a secret

I Walk to my closet and start putting on my uniform and missing My Gogeta Clothes that Goku Made for me. I Grab my Backpack,phone and Headphones. I turn off my Tv and Teleport Outside. I Turn on the song Fight Back by neffex and Start walking to school. As i'm Walking i See other students walking with there Friends and I think about how i would laugh with Goku,vegeta,trunks,bulma,and Gohan. But then I remeber When Zama Came and took that all away from me. I Shake off the the memorie and Enter the school lot,entering the building and putting my stuff in my locker. All of sudden,i Hear the mist Annoying voice in the world.

???: Hey Peasant!

Y|N: *Closes Eyes* Not Her....

???: *Walks Over with Big Crowd* Soooo, How's Your Pitiful life Going?

Y|N: *Closes Locker and Walks Away*

Her Male Fanclub all group up on me and Yell at me to say sorry. Having my Sayian pride and Learning my stubbornness from Vegeta,i keep walking. I feel a Big tug on ny backpack and see Brooklyn Start twirling it around her finger.

Y|N: Hey Give That Back!

Brooklyn: *Smirks* Say Sorry!

Y|N: *Starts Summoning small spirit bomb* Give. it. back.

Brooklyn: *Smirks and sneers* Make me

I Teleport in front of her and snatch it,then Start Running away. I make it to my classroom and sit down right before The bell rings. The Teacher walks in and gives us the Morning protocol and we all sit back down,Getting Ready For the Day.

~Meanwhile At A Certain Lookout~

???: You Thought You could Leave Me Y|N~? *Laughs lightly* I'm Coming to make you Mine~

A|N: Sorry The 1st Chapter Was So Short,But i Hope you all Enjoy it and I'll see You Later~! Nya~!