Kissing in School.

" Where are we going Babe? "
Asked the short raven getting pulled by a taller male who has messy brown hair.
" We're going to the roof. Hanji,Armin,My Sister and That dipshit you hang around so much."
" You always get jealous of Fucking eyebrows! I promise you, there is nothing! "
The taller male just growled and opened up a steel door that made a squeaking noise.
" HEY CAPTAIN SHORTY! "
Yelled Hanji.
" Oh Shut up! Since I'm captain I can easily Kick you outta ANY TEAM OR CLUB SHITTY FOUR EYES! "
" Levi,Always With your curse words. "
Said Erwin.
Levi Had released his arm from the taller male and ran to Erwin.
" Fuck You Erwin! I can curse if I want to! I'm right your wrong so shut the fuck up! "
Erwin was about to grab Levi but soon The taller male had grabbed Levi.
" Erwin. ". Said the taller male,Deadpanned.
" Eren. " said Erwin sternly with anger.
Erwin was hit in the back of his knee by Mikasa,Eren's Sister. Then thrown to the ground by Hanji.
" I thought we told you to stop flirting with Captain Shorty!! Ya know Eren will rape him!"
Hanji looks at Mikasa.
" Is it really rape if both of them enjoy it? "
" S-SHUT UP! "
Eren began kissing Levi.
" Gah! E-Eren! Stop! N-Not In School!!! "
Hanji laughs and Mikasa smirks.

" ROOFTOP KISSING! "
Screamed Hanji and Mikasa.
Eren and Levi look down at the roof and see the whole school cheering.

" EREN X LEVI! "

" SHUT UP! AHH! SHUT IT!! "

Screamed Levi down at them. While Eren just smiled.