Thunder

>This has spoilers (Also I made Eren and Levi have a smaller age gap, why? Cause I can. )
If you do not know about the New Levi Squad then do not continue! I warn you Do.Not.Continue <

" brat, Get up "
Eren could feel His Corporal's breath on his chest, sending him chills down his spine.
" I told you not to grab me when we are sleeping,it makes me look weak! "
Eren went under the sheets and put his face in his corporals chest.
" And this makes me look like a Bottom. Which I'm not. "
Levi just blushed and softly smacked Eren, with that getting up and getting changed.
" be down stairs in 5 minutes "
With that being said, after a soft click of the door being closed, Eren quickly got changed.
You might be wondering, why The Corporal was sleeping with a Cadet. Well,This has been going on for a few weeks now. When the Levi Squad was supposed to return to the inner walls before nightfall. A un-Suspecting storm had ruin their plans.
" EVERYONE GO TO THE HOUSE! LEFT TURN "
Screamed The Captain,
" BE ON THE LOOK OUT! "
Lucky the squad had made it safely to the building.
As the squad went on inside, Eren's eyes were on his corporal.
>Eren's POV<
It sure was raining hard...it might thunder. We all got inside and like the sister Mikasa is, she began to dry me off before herself.
" I'm not a little kid!! "
" Eren, Hold Still "
" Armin! Tell her! I'm not some kid!! "
I noticed how Armin was looking at the Corporal,
" ARMIN! "
I yelled, which made my friend release a small high pitches noise.
Why did I yell? Well it's because I have a crush on my corporal.
I disliked it when the Commander used to his hand on My corporals shoulder. Or anyone, however when Hange does something, I can't really be mad since he always pushed her away.
That means I won't let my friend look at my corporal, even Armin. Hence, why I yelled.

By now Mikasa already dried me off.

" Armin. Why were you staring at my Corporal?"

Mikasa Scoffed, " He isn't 'yours'. The corporal hasn't and will never 'notice' you. Eren give it up. "
I rolled my eyes, Mikasa never liked the corporal. Not since I looked up to him as a kid, he looked very young back then, I doubt we have a huge age difference!
" So? "
I tugged on the arm of Armin.
" D-Dont you think...The captain looks...I-I don't know...k-kind of scared? "
I glanced at Levi, he was just standing by the window drinking tea, while everyone else was organizing everything. The castle seemed to be already cleaned.
" No why? "
" E-Eren look closer. You'll notice..Erm..T-The C-Captain is- "
I turned back to the window to see the captain was gone.
" EEP! "
I heard Armin make the noise again.
" Armi-"
" Oí, Cadet Alert(Sorry I cant spell) "
I saw The Corporal was all in Armin's face.
" Come with me.. I have to speak with you.. "
I saw as Armin and My Corporal walked away to a near by closet.
Why.
Why the HELL did my corporal go into the closet with Armin!?
HE COULDVE TAKEN HIM UPSTAIRS! OR TO AN OFFICE! NOT A F***ING CLOSET!!!!!!
" Eren, Wha-"
" Back Off Mikasa. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. "
I pushed past Mikasa m, aiming to sit on the couch. But Mikasa just grabbed my arm.
" What's wrong? "
" Nothing. now back off. "
" Is it because the captain took Armin? "
" Back.Off.Mikasa. "
I released my arm from her grasp.
" Eren, He is just some Mi- "
" DONT CALL HIM A MIDGET MIKASA! I DONT WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE IN MY BUSINESS!!!! THIS AINT YOURS! "
" THIS IS MY BUSINESS-"
Jean,Sasha And Connie has left the scene,Jean not willingly leaving but getting dragged by Sasha and Connie.

" Now both of you give me an explanation why you both are yelling. As if you want to sleep outside. "
Mikasa and myself had both given each other glares then saluted Levi.
I looked at Armin behind him.
" Oí,Armin."
He said his name.He said his name.He said his name.He said his name.He said his name.He said his name.He said his name.
HE SAID HIS NAME!!!!
WHY DID MY CAPTAIN SAY ARMINS NAME!?
WHAT NEXT IS HE GOING TO SAY HORSEFACE'S NAME!?
" Y-Yes Sir? "
Armin Saluted and stood very still. Ugh, Armin. Your my friend but if you did anything with the corporal I will SMACK YOU!
" Head up-"
" Corporal! There is a problem! "
Said Connie,Who had came from upstairs, saluting.
" Which is? Don't you see I'm busy."
" W-Well There are only Three rooms. W-With only 3 beds! And the beds aren't..erm big. "
Levi sighed, rubbing his temples. He looks cute when he is mad.
" Then We will all sleep with someone. Cadet Ackerman with Cadet Blouse(?) since they are both female. Then Cadet Alert with you. I'll room with Mr.Titan. "
YES! I am sleeping with Levi!!!
" Why does Eren have to sleep with you,Captain? Why can't you sleep with Armin."
MIKASA! WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!! THIS WAS MY CHANCE TO SLEEP WITH MY CORPORAL! YOU PEICE OF-
" Okay. Then If He transforms He can kill Cadet Springer. I already checked there aren't any basements. Unless. "
Levi looked at me then at Mikasa.
" you want to suggest he sleeps outside. "
" Captain, If Eren does transform when he is with you. No offense to Connie. He would kill you instead of Connie which when it's one of you two. Connie can be sacrificed. "
MIKASA SHUT THE FUCK UP!
" Did I Say I was going to sleep with Cadet Yeager? No I said I'd room with him. I can go a day without sleeping. "
Mikasa had just left of embarrassment with Connie on her tail.
Right when I was going upstairs To a room.
BOOM!
Lighting struck in the sky.
Sheesh
A huge thunder storm is coming!
Welp. Huh..?
I looked at Levi who was...
Holding Armin's hand...
.
.
.
The fuck happened in the closet.
" I-I'm sorry Captain! I didn't mean to grab you. I'm just scared of thunder. "
The fuck!?
No he isn't!!!!
" It's fine Cadet. Next time grab someone else. "
ARMIN! THE FUCK!
" Sorry for this. "
I grabbed Armin and dragged him into a room upstairs.
" ARMIN WHA- "
" Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!!!! "
Armin was shaking his hand roughly.
" Why are you doing that? It's not like the Captain Squeezed your hand! "
" But He did! Ow!! E-Eren I was going to tell you. ow! It hurts like hell! No wonder The Captain was able to hurt you so badly!"
" what are you talking abou- "
" first, you were going to hurt me when The captain said my name weren't you!? "
I nodded
" No duh! YOU- "
" Second,- "
(After)
I feel like an idiot...Ughhh
" Sorry. I-II just got jealous.. "
Armin has Just explained to me how Levi had took him in the closet to ask him if Armin could tell if it was going to thunder. Apparently, my Captain is scared of thunder. When Armin said there is a high chance. Levi told him that he was scared of thunder and if he told anyone he would get hurt. Then Levi told Armin that if it thunders, that he would grab Armin's hand. Then Armin would have to act as if he grabbed Levi's hand.
When Armin asked why Levi told him his fear. Levi said that he was going to find out anyway. Since he noticed that Levi looked worried.

Too lazy. I'll finish this tomorrow or after tomorrow. Bye~