Chapter 2

David Newman pic^^^

Taneisha (pov)

I arrived at my new apartment. Was beautiful and so big. I have to go meet my coworkers the boss is having a meeting so that I can get a feel for the place. So I am walking around shaking everyone's hand when the smell came drifting past my nose. No no not him. Please tell me he doesn't work here oh no crap. Before I could run my boss grab my hand. That's when he said Taneisha this is my son David. I was so shock and the look on his face said the same. I came back to reality and put my hand out.

Me: hello my name is Taneisha Brown.

He was still shock until I saw pure happiness on his face and then he said.

David: hello I am David Newman. I am his son but also co-owner of the law firm.

Me: well it's nice to meet you sr. Thank you for the opportunity.

I leave to walk back to my nice big office. I get to my office and then I feel a spark. I turned around and there he was standing with love and lust in his eye.

Me: oh hey Sr do you need something?

David: don't play stupid with me.

He came closer to me.

Me: what do you want me to say. Hi I'm your mate.Well didn't you tell your friend that that hoodrat was your mate. So I left. I will beg no one to be with me mate are not.

David: you don't have to beg.

Before I knew what was going to happen he kiss me so passionately. The world stood still. I want him to mark me right here and now. I kiss him back even harder. I can tell he like it because he grab my ass. I put my legs around his waist. He carried me to the big desk in my office. We are still kissing when he put his hand up my shirt. Then there was a knock at my door. We stop in mid movement. I can smell that it was a woman at the door and she was a were-panther. They are people that can turn into panthers. They are strong but not as strong as a werewolf. They don't have our abilities. You know speed, smell, smarts etc....... I am not saying she is dumb but everything is heighten when you are a werewolf. I straighten myself up and went to the door.

Deanna: hi I am Deanna Smalls.

Me: hi I am Taneisha Brown.

Deanna: sorry I was late to the meeting. My boyfriend forget to pick me up. You know how men are so forgetful.

Me: yeah I know well it's nice to meet you I have some important work to finish. Thank you for stopping by. Oh the boss is in here if you need to speak to him.

Deanna: yes I do need to speak to him. thank you Taneisha. Sr I am so sorry

The look on her face was priceless and the look on his face too.

Deanna: hey baby what are you doing in here.

Me: oh this is your boyfriend.

David: I am here to meet the new lawyer my dad was talking about so much.

Me: Deanna can I ask a personal question.

Deanna: yes go ahead.

Me: well first let me say its nice to meet another were-panther. My best friend at home was a were-panther.

David: wait what? What are you talking about. What is a were-panther.

Me: oh I'm sorry did he not know. Me and my big mouth.

She was so mad at me I can see it in her eyes. David was still confused. I just had to start something. I don't like her. I don't know her but I still don't like her. This is a good way to let her know.

Deanna: how did you know that? I really don't appreciate you saying it out loud. Baby I was going to tell you. We need to leave.

Me: oh I can smell you hunny. I thought you told him. Sorry bossman. Well if y'all don't mind I have some paper work.

I can see that my mate is hurt by my actions. It hurt me a little to see my mate hurting. Just wanted to show him I am not someone to toy with. I don't care about that bitch.

David: baby I have to talk to Ms. Brown alone I will see you later.

Deanna: okay baby don't be to long love you.

I can't believe that bitch kiss him. He is kissing her back. I am really hurt now. I am going to keep my cool. I don't need this shit I cleared my throat. She left and he turned to me with a smug smile on his face.

David: I see that you are jealous. Why did you do that to her. What is a were-panther?

Me: I am not going to lie I was a little jealous. But you don't want to play that game with me because you will lose. You being adopted by humans you don't know your abilities yet. Yes there are were-panther there's also shape shifters and were-bears. That's it though. And as for your little play thing I don't like her and no it's not just you being with her it is her as a person I get weird vibes from her so I don't like her.

David: you don't even know her she is very sweet. It going to take some time but I will break up with her.

Me: so I am just suppose to wait? I don't think so. You was just all over me now I have to wait. That's not fair. I don't wait or beg no one to be with me. You want to play this game puppy then lets play. Good day to you bossman.

David: I am not trying to play any game. It's just going to take time not long but time. Puppy really now. Okay so I guess you are not talking to me. Well I guess I will see you around. Bye mate.