All cuddled up

A/N - a filler - A short one too

Perrie's POV
Jade has been staying at my house for a while now since she's scared to go back to her house because Jed might be there waiting for her. Honestly it's been the best few days of my life, waking up next to her snuggling against my chest as if I was her teddy bear. She's surprisingly been very calm and doesn't get panic attacks too often now and then.

I had already called Jesy and police station about this and so far Jesy is working on getting Jed arrested. 

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

It was my phone, I wonder who could be calling at 8 in the morning on a Saturday. Confused, I unwrapped Jade's limbs from my body without waking her up and walking over to my phone. I saw that the caller was Jesy, wonder what she wants.

"Hey Jes, what do ya need?."
I said

"Hey dork, so I got good news and bad news. So firstly, I got Jed arrested for attempted rape. And the bad news....."
She stopped.

"Oh for peeps sake Jes, just spit it out."
I encouraged her to go on.

"Alright, so the bad news is that Jed's gonna stay in jail for 5 months only."
She whispered quietly as if someone could hear her.

"WHAT? 2 months? For trying to rape someone? Five months only? That's all? Who's the fucking judge I'm coming for some heads." I flared.

"Edwards, chill. And I heard the only reason his jail time is so short is because he was Jade's girlfriend so she should've agreed to have sex with him." She hissed.

I was beyond pissed, how could this be fair?

I sighed, "Alright thanks for the update Jes, I'll call you later." I ended the call without waiting for her reply.

I decided to go back to bed and not tell Jade first as she could still be traumatised from the incident.

I walked over to the bed and saw Jade cuddling my pillow, looking peaceful. How could I possibly break it down to her?

I ran my eyes up and down her body to see her wearing a white shirt that belonged to me. It was kinda see through so I could see her red laced bra and thong. My mouth watered and I could feel my member awakening.

While I was busy drooling I didn't realise Jade was awake, until a pillow hit my face.

"PERRIEEEE STOPPPPPP." Jade giggles while holding another pillow in her hand, ready to fire.

"What? I'm just coming back to bed." I said teasingly, acting like I didn't do anything earlier.

"Perrie I told you to stop being a pervert." She said with a pout on her face, giving me her puppy eyes.

"But I wasn't doing anythinggggggggg." I teased.

"Oh shut up, it's obvious." She scoffed, pointing at my very obvious erection.

I blushed, covering my member with the pillow She threw at me.

I cleared my throat. "Moving on, what do you want for breakfast Jade?"

"Mmm I want pancakes!" She exclaimed like a child would.

"Sounds perfect, I'll be back." I hummed before leaving for the kitchen.

-After breakfast-

"Pezza, can we watch a movie?" Jade said with puppy eyes displayed.

"How could I say no to that puppy face?" I sighed and chose a Disney movie to watch.

"Can you choose Aladdin? It's my favourite." She pleaded.

I nodded and slipped in the dvd. I went back to the sofa and Jade laid her head on my lap, allowing me to be able to play with her brown locks.

Soon after the movie finished, Jade was sound asleep on my lap. She was basically snuggling me like a koala with her hands wrapped around my waist.

I sighed happily, wishing we could be like this forever. But then I realised we weren't even dating so is this wrong?

I decided not to care and to just savour the moment while it lasted. I have to wait Jade up, it's almost lunchtime. I also wanted to bring her to the funfair today. You know, just to have some fun, *cough* totally not a date *cough*

"Jadey, wake up. We have to go for lunch." I called.

She stirred but snuggled her face closer to my lap. Getting dangerously close to my "area"
I shifted uncomfortably and tried waking her up again.

"Jade come on wake up." I called.

"No, I want to cuddle." She pouted with her eyes still closed.

"Come on Jade we need to eat lunch."

"Just cuddle with me 5 more minutes then we can eat." She said while snuggling into my lap.

I shifted uncomfortably as she was basically on top of my erection.

"Ugh fine, only because you're cute."
I said before lying down.

Jade hummed, snuggling her head closer to my chest. I sighed happily, wrapping my arms around her petite waist.

We ended up sleeping until it was time for our date.
————————————————————————

A/N sorry i didn't update for so long, school started not too long ago and I've been busy. I got writers block and so I apologise if this chapter is shitty. It's just a filler if anything uwu
Hope you enjoyed ❤️