A little bit of help~ (🍋)

Error: normal
Nightmare: bold

Warning: forced pregnancy, tentacle fucking, doggy style.

Error's POV:

Nightmare was out doing something, everyone else in this damn castle acts like I don't exist, but I don't mind. I've been laying in bed, reading a book that I'm almost finished with. I've read About three chapters today, getting bored, I put the book Mark in the book and throw my blanket off of myself. I suddenly felt a wave of heat crash into me, leaving me panting as I tried to stand.'f-fuck. heat? N-now..?' ugh this is gonna suck. I lean against my wall, walking slowly towards the door. Once I get to the door, I open it, being relieved when I felt cool air hit against my body. I kept using the wall as support as I walk down the dark, yet comforting halls. I was supposed to be in the kitchen. But I got lost. Damn... Stupid darkness.... I stumble around slightly, falling into a cracked open door. I squealed slightly, being startled by the door being open. I huff softly and get up, looking around. I haven't seen this room before..... Its. Really dark.. must be nightmare's room... I flop on to the bed, exhausted. I decided to sleep off this heat... Laying flat on my back.

Nightmare's POV:

I growl softly, ripping the front door open, causing everyone in the living room to stare at me. I ignore them, walking into the kitchen with groceries. I set the groceries on the counter and start putting them away, using my tentacles as help since I know damn well they're not gonna help.
I put everything away, walking into the living room. Everyone was there except for error. not surprising, beings he likes being away from these idiots.
At the moment, dust was on top of killer, shoving a pillow in his face, cross was on the ground for some reason, and horror---. I hear a crash come from the kitchen, I whip around to see horror rummaging through the fridge. I growl in annoyance, walking out of the living room and down a hall, leading to another hall. I stop in front of a door. Error's room. I open it to see if he's inside but he wasn't. That's odd... "Hmm...." I decided to shake it off, closing the door and continuing my walk to my room. I couldn't hear all the Noise from the living room anymore.
I reached my room, opening the door only to see error laying on my bed, snuggled up with a pillow. A soft cyan blush flushes my cheeks. It smells really sweet in here.... Once again, odd. I walk across my room after closing the door. Error squirms slightly in his sleep, making soft noises. I stare at him, thoughts filling my head. 'cute..' I slowly climb on to the bed, hovering above him. I lean down to his 'ear', whispering."error. Get up." I watched as his eyesockets shot open and he started to squirm beneath me. "Gah!! Nightmare?! W-when did you get here?!" He seemed to be sweating slightly. "Well, I've been here for a short while. But long enough to see you were comfortable~" he blushed softly, squirming more as he tries to get away from me. "something wrong, cutie?~" he only seems to blush more, making me grin. I pinned his arms to the bed, making him panic slightly. I put my legs on his, accidentally grinding my knee against his pelvis. "A-ahh~" I blush a bit, staring at him in shock. "... Error. Are you in heat."
He let out a soft squeak, nodding slightly. I grin, "want me to help you, glitchy?~" "p-please be gentle.." "I will, at first..~" he blushed more, his face now engulfed in yellow blush. "O-okay." I grin at his consent, my tentacles creeping towards him slowly, two of them replacing my hands, pinning his arms above his head.

No one's POV:

Error shivered at the cold feeling of the goopy appendages pinning(666) his arms. Nightmare breathed on error's neck softly, making error shiver again. "N-nightma--" error was cut off by nightmare kissing him. He licks error's mouth for an entrance, in which error happily obliged, opening his mouth just enough for nightmare to shove his tongue in. Error moaned softly into the rough kiss, drool dripping off of his chin.  Nightmare's tongue explored the new found 'territory', causing error to moan into the kiss more. "M-mmpph~" nightmare pulled away from the kiss, saliva connecting their tongues. Error stared at nightmare, his eyes clouded in need and lust. Nightmare grins at error, his free tentacles removing his and error's clothing. Error slowly submits himself to nightmare's doings, relaxing patiently. "Pfft~ good boy~" nightmare rubs error's member from the base of it to the tip, slowly. Error's breath hitched at the sudden sensation, bucking his hips impulsively. "Such a needy boy~"  nightmare began to tease error with his words, making him bite his lip in embarrassment, the glitch turning his face to the side. Nightmare took this opportunity to attach his mouth to error's neck, biting down, softly suckling to make a hickey. A few minutes later, error's neck was completely marked with hickeys. Nightmare pulled away, seeing error still had his face turned away, now a panting mess. "Now you're mine...~ and I don't plan on sharing...~" nightmare's words made error shiver, squirming underneath him. "N-nightmare pl...h-haaah..please..~" "oh I'll start... But...." He leaned over error, whispering into his 'ear' slightly. "You have to beg for it...~" error blushed, he was never one to beg. But nightmare is just so damn seductive with his dark, husky voice. "P-please f-fuck me.." he squeaked quietly. "Hm?~ what was that...?~" "please f-fuck me.." he said a bit louder. "Loooouuuddeeerrrr.…~" " GOD FUCKING DAMMIT OIL SPILL JUST FUCK ME ALREADY YOU FUCKIN BIiiiiaaaahHh!!~" error was cut off mid-sentence by nightmare shoving his member into his ass. "watch your mouth, glitchy...~" error let out a pained moan as nightmare thrusted into him roughly "g-gah!! P-PLEASE!! L-let me AddJjUUST!!~" nightmare stopped, letting him adjust to his size. Error panted heavily, a few tears in the corners of his eyesockets. Nightmare sighed leaning over and kissing away his tears. As he leaned, he slowly pushed more of his member into error. Causing him to moan softly. 'oh good, he's prepped now...' nightmare thought to himself, slowly thrusting in and out of error. And due to error being a virgin, he was already a moaning mess. 'j-jesus. He's so loud...' nightmare grunted softly, keeping his thrusts slow and easy. Error let out a small whine. "N-nightmare.. faster....~" he whined in need, bucking his hips. Nightmare's tentacles rippled softly, intertwining his and error's fingers as he began to thrust harder. Error panted softly, moaning loudly as his tongues lulled out of his mouth, drool pooling out of the corners of his mouth. Nightmare stared down at error's pleasured body, using one of his tentacles to hold error's waist as he thrusted at such a harsh pace. Error screeched in pleasure as nightmare's member glided against his prostate. "Found it..~" nightmare then aimed his thrusts at error's prostate, making error scream loudly. Nightmare nor error really thought about the others hearing them, right now that wasn't important anyways.  "N-nightmare I'm gonna cuumm!!~" error whined out loudly, arching his back. Nightmare grins, wrapping a tentacle around error's member, making error gasp. The tentacle rubbed error's member, sticking it's tip into the slit of error's cock, making error moan out loudly. "H-heh~ such a mess~" error moaned more, whining softly as nightmare's tentacle prevented him from cumming."n-nightmare!~ please let me cumMm!!~" his back arched to the point where it looked like his spine would snap, his body twitching uncontrollably. "Fine fine~" nightmare's tentacle removed itself from error's member, allowing him to cum harshly from holding it in. Error basically howled in pleasure as he released on his and nightmare's chests, nightmare continuing his fast, roughly paced thrusts.
"O-oh God nightmare!~" nightmare smirked as error moaned out his name. A few thrusts later, he climaxed, releasing his cum inside of error. "Mmm~ I'm not done with you yet~" error panted exhaustedly, waiting for the soon to come second round.
Nightmare waited, letting error catch his breath after pulling out of him.
After error caught his breath, nightmare flipped him onto his stomach, making error gasp softly as his face hit the bed, his ass being lifted in the air slightly.
"I'm gonna fuck you till you pass out..~ now summon a cunt for me~" error gulped slightly, his magic forming a cunt as he blushed. Nightmare grinned, slithering one of his tentacles to his entrance, slowly rubbing his clit. Error gasped softly, being at a disadvantage, not being able to see what he's doing. Nightmare, without warning, shoved the tentacle into error, stuffing as much as it could inside of his entrance. Error moaned out in pain from the tentacle roughly thrusting through his female 'virginity barrier'.
Tears of pain threaten to roll down error's face as nightmare continued to stuff the tentacle deep inside his woman hood. "N-NIGHTMARE" he yelled out in pain, feeling the tentacle shove it's way into his womb. (some how. Don't question me) "shhhh~" nightmare slowly started to thrust the tentacle as a large, fragile object slowly starts moving through the tentacle, making its way into error's entrance. Error winced in discomfort, attempting to see what was happening. Nightmare growled softly and pushed on error's back, forcing his front half down. "Stop struggling and it won't hurt." Error nodded weakly, trying to relax. Error let his body relax, only to have pain struck through it again as, yet another, 'egg' forcefully pushed itself into his womb.  "NGGH!! NIgHtmAre! Nnnnghh--!" Nightmare grins, thrusting the tentacle slightly as error moaned out, more pleasure than pain hitting his body.

                           ~E~

About ten minutes of the painful yet pleasuring thrusting, nightmare pulls the tentacle put of error, grinning sadistically. He lets out a purr of lust, staring at error's pleasured body of which is shaking and trembling. "Aww~ so cute~ " nightmare grins more, pulling his own shorts off, lining his member up to error's slick entrance. Error stares down at nightmare's member, sweating nervously "i-its not gonna fi aAAAAHhhh!!!!~" As error was talking, nightmare rammed his cock inside of error, him already being stretched from the tentacle, it slipped in easily.
Nightmare leaned over and kissed his neck, taking his attention away from the pain.
"A-ahh.. a-aah.. " error panted, clinging onto nightmare tightly. "Y-you can move..." He whined out, nightmare nodding slightly, kissing his neck more and more before roughly thrusting in and out of him. "A-AHHH!~ H-HHAA~" error's body shook in pleasure, his tongues lulling out of his mouth as nightmare continued thrusting, gripping error's waist tightly, pressing him against the mattress more. Error arches his back, his hips being held against the bed while nightmare continued with his rough, quick thrusts.
"Ahh~ so tight~"  error tossed his head back against the mattress in pleasure,  letting out a loud,  blissful moan.  "OH STARS!! ~" he clung to nightmare more, drool dripping off of his tongues.
Nightmare groaned out loudly, his thrusts quickening.  "fuck~ we should do this more often~ you're so damn cute underneath me~ look at you~ drooling like a little slut~"
You see, nightmare had a degrading kink,  though, for error that was a turn off,  but he is so lost in the pleasure that he just ignored it,  his hips bucking back towards nightmare, drool dripping down to his neck from his chin.
Nightmare continues to ruthlessly pound error into the bed, making sure to hit every single one of his sweet spots.  He found them by error's moans getting louder and more lewd as he hit the spots, there were a few sweet spots that he had. 
This continued for 10 more minutes, error had cum 4 times already from being so sensitive and from how much pleasure he was being thrown at.
Nightmare continued to pound him quicker and deeper,  before coming to a halt after shoving the tip of his member into error's womb, his cum quickly spilling into error's entrance. Error's body went limp,  cumming once more from the hot, liquid pouring inside of him, leaving him breathless.