2 ~ Moon Cafe

You were happily walking down the street to get to the small music shop you worked at. You were glad there wasn't many people out of the street since that meant less people would be around to notice the flowers you left behind

Soon you arrived at the familiar door of the shop and you quickly opened the door. You looked around first and smiled when you noticed your close friend arranging some music records "jaehyun" you called with a happy expression on your face.

He turned around and smiled "well how is my favorite little flower, did you enjoy the cafe yesterday" he asked

You smiled and walked into the shop freely, you knew the owner of the shop and he hired you saying he didn't mind if you left flowers since they disappeared anyways. You were extremely grateful he hired you since no one else wanted to deal with the flower trail you left behind everywhere you walked.

"It was so good, the cakes were really pretty and delicious. I can't believe you couldn't come with us yesterday. " you had a small frown on your face as you began arranging the shops shelves.

"do you want to go today" jaehyun asked and you smiled. You loved the place, it was warm and cozy so you decided you would gladly go again.

"sure" you replied as jaehyun took out his phone and he began typing as he spoke "I'll text jungwoo and mark too" you nodded your head and you quickly moved to the next shelf. Soon the shelves were arranged properly and you stood behind the large counter as jaehyun went to open the shop.

You had known the owner didn't mind the flowers but most of the customers did, so you tried to stay behind the counter as much as possible making sure to only deal with payments while jaehyun usually helped customers as he walked around the shop.

A few people had come to the shop and after a few hours both of your shifts ended as some other workers came in to take your place. The female worker and male worker glared at the shop floor seeing the trail you made and you sighed. You knew the other workers weren't the happiest about the trail you left behind "ignore them" jaehyun said as he glared back at the two workers while you and jaehyun walked out of the music shop.

"cheer up y/n, besides those two barely work at the music shop since they are too 'busy' to take shifts. Don't mind them. Besides we are going to that nice cafe right so please don't frown like that" jaehyun spoke as you two walked down the street together. You hadn't notice you had been frowning but with jaehyuns words you found yourself smiling again.

He was right, you would be seeing your friends and you would be going to the cute cafe again.

"there, a smile looks much cuter" jaehyun ruffled your hair while you laughed.

You soon saw mark and jungwoo standing outside a familiar Moon Cafe. You rushed over practically dragging jaehyun with you and greeted your friends "hey guys" you smiled and mark and jungwoo smiled back.

"ready to go inside" jungwoo asked as you nodded your head excitedly.

"alright, hop on y/n" mark said leaning down and you climbed onto his back before you all entered the cafe.

Jungwoo chose a table by the window and mark set you down at an open seat. Everyone quickly looked at the menu trying to decide on some drinks and different desserts. You looked up and watched as the waiter from yesterday approached you guys.

"hello, I think we met yesterday right" taeyong asked. He probably recognized you since it was most likely very odd seeing how mark carried you on his back out of the cafe yesterday.

"yes, the cake and tea was so good so we came back" jungwoo smiled and taeyong back "I'm glad". Taeyong then looked over at jaehyun and you noticed he was staring, almost lost in thought.

You watched as taeyong blushed when jaehyun caught him staring and jaehyun blushed back. You were smiling at the interaction and whispered "cute".

"what did you say y/n" jungwoo questioned but you smiled and shook your head "oh nothing" then you quickly told taeyong your order, he was still blushing slightly as he spoke "alright, I'll have your orders ready soon" then he rushed off.

As he said he soon came back with two trays full of desserts and drinks, you secretly admired how he managed to balance the two trays on his arm so easily. He placed the drinks and desserts down at the table before walking off. Then the table soon filled with loud conversation as you all enjoyed the desserts. 

After a while you were all ready to leave and you got on marks back. You noticed taeil and taeyong looking again so you waved at them slightly as you left the cafe. They had introduced themselves to your group and taeil thanked you for showing up again, you found out that he was the owner.

"bye" you yelled out as you were carried out.

~

Doyoung stepped into the cafe, but he wasn't really focused on going inside, he was focused on the small flower trail that lead to the cafe, it was back. He felt yuta tap his shoulder "come on let's go inside, taeil is probably already mad we are late" yuta chuckled

Doyoung nodded his head and he simply looked at the flower trail once more before entering the cafe.

"late again" taeil stated annoyed as he stood at one of the tables in the process of cleaning up after a customer.

"the flower trail is back" yuta said hoping to distract taeil from yelling at them because they were late.

"REALLY" taeil screamed excitedly and he ran to the large window of the cafe, he looked down at the flower trail and a huge smile was on his face.

"the cute little flower trail is back, I love how it leads to the shop" taeil said while admiring the flower trail.

"it is really cute" taeyong commented while taking a picture with his phone since he had also dropped what he was doing to go see the mysterious flower trail.

Doyoung looked at it while he put on his apron and he smiled, it was beautiful.

Then they all watched as the flower trail began disappearing like last time. Doyoung smiled again as he admired the way the small flowers glowed lightly like little stars before they would disappear.

"no, my cute little flower trail" taeil said dramatically while falling to the ground and yuta laughed "maybe the person will make it again, don't be too sad taeil"

"but I miss it already, what if they never come back-" a whining sad taeil was interrupted as the cafe door opened and a younger boy walked in.

"Hi, I saw that you guys are hiring. My name is haechan"

Taeil clapped his hands happily completely forgetting about the flower trail he missed and approached haechan, he started talking to him but doyoung was still focused on something else. He kept thinking about the flower trail and he couldn't help but wondered what was at the other side.