5 ~ Other Side

You were sitting on a bench with lucas and sicheng as you talked happily. You had decided to hang out and get to know each other. 

You were sat on the end of the bench while lucas sat in the middle and sicheng sat on the other side of him so you practically leaned over lucas to talk to sicheng with a excited face

"so how does it exactly work, your power" you asked with a sparkle in your eyes, you thought sicheng's powers were amazing even if he couldn't control them.

"well whenever I touch something non living so like clothes, chairs, and other things like that they change color. I just can't control it" sicheng seemed a little upset talking about his powers but he turned to you and you were smiling widely. He seemed shocked seeing the bright smile on your face and the pure admiration, then he suddenly found himself smiling too.

"that is so amazing, I wish I had a power like that...all I do is leave these stupid flowers behind" you said softly as your own smile disappeared and was replaced with a frown as you looked down to your feet where the ground was cluttered in flowers.

You slightly lifted your feet from the ground as you leaned back on the bench, sometimes you wished they would just go away

"I don't think it's a bad power" sicheng said trying to cheer you up and you forced a small smile. Then your phone buzzed and you quickly checked the message

Mark: I'm coming to get you, you aren't sick anymore so come to the cafe

You groaned in frustration before you frowned again. Sicheng noticed how upset you were and lucas looked worried.

"what's wrong" lucas questioned and you sighed.

"I really like this cafe but the owner was screaming about the flower trail I leave when I go there. I know he was screaming because he hated it so I stopped going and I told my friends I was sick. Now they think I'm better so they are trying to make me go but I don't want to cause trouble for the owner"

Sicheng seemed to frown at your problem but soon he smiled "well lucas and I just moved to the area so you could say you are showing us around today"

"that's a great idea" you quickly texted mark and told him that you were busy showing some new friends around. You then started to get up ready to take a tour around the area with sicheng and lucas

"okay, I think that's all the best places to go around here" you yawned out while sicheng and lucas smiled "thank for showing us around y/n, it's getting late you should go back in now" sicheng said as you yawned again seeing it was dark out

You three were back at the small park in front of your apartment building and you were glad you didn't have to walk far since you were exhausted. 

"alright, we can meet up tomorrow as planned then" you said while you waved at the two walking back to your apartment door. Once you were up the stairs you unlocked your door and you went straight to your bedroom changing before you feel asleep clearly tired from walking around all day.

You yawned as you lazily rolled over in your bed as the sunlight from your window hit your face. You stretched your back before slowly sitting up and stumbling out of bed as you went to get ready. 

You were glad you planned to meet up with sicheng and lucas again to avoid the cafe, so you happily traveled out of your apartment after you got ready only to be met by jaehyun, jungwoo, and mark.

You jumped in surprise, you weren't expecting them to be waiting outside but mark easily lifted you off the ground before you could run and he began walking.

"g-guys no I don't wanna go" you yelled knowing they were dragging you to the cafe.

"y-y/n are you in trouble" you looked up and noticed sicheng with lucas both who were also waiting outside the apartment for you