lets talk about our first time

it had been about two months since jeff and i's makeout sesh in my room and we've been spending every second talking and exploring la. i truly loved every second with him. it was like a rush of breath air every time we talked, or accidentally bumped hands. it was official, i was falling for him.
"so i've been thinking..." i say kinda slouching in the passenger seat of his jeep.
"what about" jeff says with a smirk
"wanna... nevermind" i say pussieing our
"tell me or i'll stop this car and tickle you."
"NO." i scream as he pulls over and leans in but instead he pecks me on the lips, i was caught off guard but obviously kissed back.
"wanna sleepover?" i say with a smirk
"absolutely" he grins
god that damn smile.

he pulled up to david's and I noticed david wasn't here for once in his life, i decided jeff and I would climb out my window and sit on the roof, we brought blankets and pillows and sat and stared at the sky, the sun started to set. and we did what we did best, talked.
"so what about" he says with a flirty tone

"what about me" i smile

"when was your first time" he mutters

"how do you know i'm not a virgin"

"just a guess" he bites his lip

"you tell me first"

"i was 15 i had been dating this girl for a while and then we just did it, she came over and it kinda happened."

"i was 15 too, i had kind of a wild day running around my town with my friend, that night we decided to camp out in my back yard, maybe invite some boys over, we invited this boy we knew and we played spin the bottle, next thing you know we're making out and it just happened."

"right next to your friend?" he laughs "you kinky bitch"

"bahahha no she was inside dumbass"

"wow i'm tired of this."

"tired of what" my hearts racing

"us. talking"

"what do you mean do you not like me?"

"no. i like you, a lot. i want you okay, more than i've wanted anyone else." he puts his hand in his face "god i'm dumb, sorry i should go"

"no wait, stay jeff." and with that, we did the thing people in love do.