have i told you lately

sorry for the late update schools been busy!! but i'm back and ready to write some more :) also leave some ideas for chapters!! (smut, snuff, imagines, etc.)
——————————————————————

I knocked on the door to dom and alex's apartment, all of my best friends were here editing and figuring out what to vlog this week. Jeff and I were running late like usual because we stopped and got food... like usual. Jeff is seriously the best guy ever he always gets me food, cuddles, love, and kisses. like fuck yeah dudes i'm winning right now.
the door opens slightly before getting swung open.
"Hey Jayla wassuppppp" natalie screams
jeff: "did you just... call us jayla?"
natalie: "yes that's your guy's ship name."
layla: "alrighty thank you nat"
jeff: "why does layla get the whole name. why not leff"
layla: "because that doesn't sound right"
jeff: "yes it does"
layla: "no it doesn't"
jeff: "ye-"
natalie: "ok i get y'all are in love and all but you guys are making me wanna barf"
jeff and i usually sit in the corner of the living room where no ones by because we don't daily vlog so we just come to observe.
david was going on and on about some midget princess fight thing idk, when jeff's hand started rubbing my thigh. I looked up and he's looking at me with a weird smirk and i realize what he's about to do.
Layla: "jeff i swear to god"
Jeff: "What i'm just looking at you" he says with an innocent look
i roll my eyes and flip him off. and then. he. does. it. with a loud slap he five stars my leg as hard as he can, david turns away from his laptop and stares at us with the biggest stink eye i've ever witnessed.
and that's the story of how jeff and i got kicked out of editing day for the rest of the year.