Chapter 1: A Damsel Whose Fed Up

Why is it that the princess is the one who's always kidnapped, and then held for a ransom? Then nine out of ten times it's some creepy man, or beast that decides to put a price of how much she's worth. Last time I checked, my worth couldn't be calculated in numbers. Enough, about my little rant my name is Princess Toadstool. I know what you're thinking, "Dang girl were your parents high when they named you?" Honestly, I don't know what they were on. I could see if I was an ugly baby who looked like a toad, but I've seen my baby pictures and I look tots adorable.

My parents are known as the King and Queen of the Mushroom Kingdom. No, it isn't a kingdom filled with short mushroom like people that's just a rumor. My parents got rich by selling actually mushrooms. They were able to turn a food some people find gross to something everyone loved. Now, some of you might be thinking, "Okay that's why the named you Toadstool!" Yeah, they were so in love with their shroom oops I mean mushroom business that they just had to name their only heir after it. "Yay me." Anyway, enough about my parents let's get into the main reason for this rant.

It was literally the twentieth time that some weirdo had kidnapped me, and expected my parents to pay the ransom. However, unlike the normal kidnappers this last one was dressed in an orange dinosaur, or was it a dragon suit with a green spikey turtle shell on his back. He also told me his name was Bowser. This made me feel a little less ashamed of my name. The man even offered me something to drink, but of course I said no. Shoot for all I knew the drink could've been roofied.

A few minutes had passed and I start thinking to myself where in the world was the RSS, the Royal Secret Service. Usually they would've charged in and took this crep down in less than two minutes. Then that's when it happened! I'll never forget this moment. An explosion had occurred across from where I was sitting. Bowser jumped up from his throne and said, "It's about time you showed up!" I was thinking it was the RSS finally, but I was dead wrong. Once the smoked cleared this midget shouted out, "It's me Mario! And I'm here to save the princess!" I shouted out loud "Mari-who!" I could only imagine the look of disbelief on my face. All I could do was listening to these two go back and forth.

"I already took care of the Royal Secret Service by hacking into their automobiles, so now all that leaves is you my archenemy," said Browser all confidently.

"Oh please, Bowser you already know how this is going to end like always. It doesn't matter how many countries you visit to steal a princess. Kidnapping them and trying to force them to marry you isn't going to work," said Mario.

"Wait you kidnapped me, so you could see if I would marry you? Aww that's sweet in a Beauty and the Beast type of way, but no thanks. Plus, I don't even know how you look under that horrible costume," I said.

"Well, let me take this off," said Bowser.

"Oh my God!" I yelled as I gasped.

"Bowser!" Mario shouted.

"What? I have clothes underneath this."

"Oh," Mario and I said in unison.

"Well proceed," I said.

As he began to take off the head of his suit, I could see he had brown-ish red hair. Once the costume head was off he looked up, and all I could hear was the sound of angels singing in the background. Someone tell me why do the crazy people have to look so scrumptious. Browser had a chiseled chin, a tasteful amount of facial hair, side burns, and a tiny mustache. He looked to be no more than twenty-eight. Finally, once he was fully out of that suit I could see his body. He was built like an athlete. If he wasn't crazy he could have already been married by now. I could've stared at him for hours.

"Hey what about me!" Mario asked.

"Oops my bad." I laughed.

"See that Mario the princess likes what she sees," Browser said cockily.

"Oh shut up," said Mario.

"Hey no need to argue, and I'm not going to lie I usually prefer to date guys taller than me, but you're not bad looking to be honest," I admitted.

I wasn't lying. I don't know what it was, but it was something about Mario coming to my recuse that just boosted his points in the look department. The man was only about 5'1" but he had some striking blue eyes, and a bold style. I mean when was there ever a hero who wore blue decade ago overalls to rescue anyone? So I liked that he didn't care about keeping up with the latest fashions. He wasn't as muscular as Browser, but he did have a nice body.

"So princess," said Browser as I slightly interrupted him.

"I'm sure you guys already know but if not my name is Toa-I mean you guys can just call me Peach," I said.

"Okay Peach so who's it going to be me or this shrimp?" Bowser laughed as he looked down at Mario.

"Hey!" Mario shouted.

"Okay first of all, my name isn't Brenda and this isn't the Bachelorette. I'm not going to choose either of you. Now, if you guys could take me to a part of this lair where my cellphone would work that would be nice. Then I can redirect the RSS to pick me up before my parents call to check on me."

I was getting tired of sitting down and I didn't want to miss the newest episode of, Life as A Fairy Squad Princess that was coming on at 8'o'clock.

"Alright, fine but can I at least get your number?" Bowser asked.

"You know what here's what we can do since you both want a chance to date me both of you can come over tomorrow, and meet me outside in the courtyard at 5 Am sharp," I said with a smile.

"5 AM!"

"Will that be problem?" I asked.

"I'll be there without hesitation," said Mario with a smile.

"And so will I!" Bowser shouted.

P.S- I started working on a chapter 2. I'll have it up whenever I finish it. Lol