Chapter 2: The Next Day

Mario & Bowser's Point of View

"Looks like we got here at the same time," Mario announced.

"How unfortunate," said Bowser with his nose up in the air.

"Whatever."

"Who goes there!" said the grounds keeper.

"It's me Mar-" Mario was rudely interrupted.

"Bowser!" he shouted.

"Hey that was rude!"

"Oh you two must be the fools... I mean guests Princess Peach told me that would be arriving this morning when she got home last night." The grounds keeper assumed.

"That would be us," said Bowser and Mario.

"Okay, you two may proceed through the gate and wait for her."

Back to Peach's Point of View

"Peach girl who is that man and man-baby outside standing on the courtyard?" said Daisy as she entered my room.

I know you're probably thinking we'll who is Daisy? Daisy and I actually had gone to grade school together, and she was eventually hired to be my look-a-like. We don't always see eye-to-eye, but no matter how many times she works my nerves I still have love for that heffa.

"Just my rescuer and my kidnapper," I said.

"Hold up what did you just say?" Daisy looked perplexed.

"Girl I hope you brought your tea glass, because let me give you the rundown on what happened to me yesterday."

I gave Daisy the rundown.

"So, how long have they been standing out there?" Daisy wondered while looking out the window.

"5 AM." I smirked.

"Oh, you know you're not right."

"What?"

"Well, girl it's noon now, so stop toying with them, and let's at least go speak to them."

"Fine but let me finish getting my face on."

Daisy said she had to use the bathroom, so I went outside without her. 

"I see you boys actually showed up," I said as a strutted across the cut grassy field.

"Peach I don't mean to sound rude but we've been out here since 5 AM waiting for you." Mario sighed.

"Right, and you're just now coming out to see us." Browser folded his arms.

"What can I say I needed my beauty rest and I had to do all the rest of my morning routines," I said showing off my pearly whites. 

"Okay, well what do you have planned for us?" Bowser wondered.

"Nothing that will be all. You two have passed the first test. I need a man who isn't going to have an issue waiting hours for me, and you two have proven that."

"Seriously do you think this is some kind of jo-woe who is that!" Bowser's mouth hit the ground.

"Oh my." Mario's eyes got wider.

I quickly turned around and shouted "Daisy is that one of my dresses!" Instead of using the bathroom, she changed into one of my designer dresses. She was dressed as if this situation had changed into, For The Love of Daisy.

"What?" Daisy was acting clueless now.

"Ugh anyway so what possessed you to dress up all of a sudden?" I gave her the side-eye.

"Can't a girl look a princess just because?"

"Excuse me," said Bowser as he shoved me out of the way.

"Uh! The nerve!" I yelled.

"Man that was rude!" Mario shouted.

"Yay, yay, anyway hey doll face I'm Browser."

"And I'm Mar-" Mario was cut off yet again.

"Yeah, don't worry about him he isn't important," said Bowser as took Daisy's right-hand and kissed it.

"Oh my such a gentleman." Daisy began to blush.

"Umm hello Bowser I'm still here!" I yelled.

"How would like to go grab something to eat?" Bowser asked Daisy.

"You had me at something to eat." Daisy agreed.

"Ugh gag me," Mario and I said in unison.

Then we looked at each other and laughed.

Before we knew it Bowser and Daisy were already gone, and it was just me and Mario.

"Is she going to be safe with him?" I asked Mario.

"Yes, Bowser is crazy but he isn't borderline bloodthirsty killer psycho," Mario assured.

"I was only asking because I didn't want any blood to get on my dress," I joked.

"You know you're really something else," said Mario as he laughed.

"And I'm sorry about making you wait hours for me like I was some entitled rapper or singer."

"It's all good but since Bowser ditched you for your knockoff how about I take you out on a date?"

"Not to be mean but dating me can be expensive, and you don't appear to have the funds."

"What if I told you I could make you have the best time of your life without taking you out to the fanciest restaurants, and under twenty dollars?"

"I'd say pick me up tomorrow any time after 12 PM."

"I've figured," said Mario.

P.S- Alright, so I can either make the story real short and end it here, or go into their date in the next chapter.