17

Hoseok's POV:

I tapped my hands on my knees as I waited for the train to make it in, people watching as I looked around. There was an older guy talking to younger girls at the bar and the bartender was giving him the stink eye. There was a family of four walking past; a little girl in a tiger onesie sleeping on her dad's shoulder, a mom and an older brother pulling luggage behind them.

"Hoseok!"

I turned in my seat and jumped up when I saw him, running up to him to tackle the man into a hug. He lifted me off my feet and swung me around before setting me back down.

I took off his hat and started laughing.

"Military buzzcut does not look good on you," I giggled.

"You dealt with it," he snorted. "You did the service last year."

"I should've waited for this year so that we could be together in it," I smiled, wrapping an arm around the taller's waist as we left the train station, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Well then we wouldn't be able to focus. And if we were roommates..."

"If we were roommates?" I asked, looking up at him curiously.

"I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you," he chuckled sheepishly, a faint flush appearing on his face.

"Then should we go to my apartment so that you can be sated until the next time you could be let out?"

"I would love nothing more," he grinned, kissing my hair.
———————————
I kissed his collarbone lazily as we laid in my bed, finally relaxing after what felt like years to cuddle like this. My fingers played with the bit of trait on his chest as his brushed over the one on my back, stroking my shoulder blades with his long fingers.

"Are you okay with all of this?" Taehyung whispered.

"With what? Us?"

"No, with the elixir stuff."

"Oh," I breathed, frowning momentarily. "That's your post sex talk topic?"

"No," he snorted. "It's just that when we were taking them, you were really jumpy."

"Well because they're dangerous. We could lose what makes us Novae or what makes us living if we drink it. We could burn a hole through anything if the glass broke, we could be killed if anyone found out—"

"Except for the fact that we can't die."

"If we continue aging, we can."

"Oh yeah." He paused for a moment. "How old are you really?"

"Like my body age or actual age?"

"Both."

"Well, my body age is twenty-three but I'm like over two hundred I think. I stopped counting since my one hundred and fiftieth birthday."

"Ah. My body is twenty but I'm one sixty."

I hummed, kissing his skin softly.

"When do you have to go back?"

"Ten."

"Then do you want another round or cuddles and naps?"

"Can't we do both?"

"If you want to."

I sucked in a quiet breath when I felt his lips on my neck, moving myself back into his lap as his hands and lips explored my skin. My hands grabbed the head board as his kissed to my chest, moving my body up by cupping my ass and pushing me up.

"O—Oh god, T—Tae," I whispered as I was pushed up more and he kissed my sensitive parts, moving his tongue over the skin. My head tossed back as he used that magic tongue on me, rolling my hips into his mouth. "P—Please."