Chapter 30

"Hit you with that ddu-ddu ddu-ddu ddu!"

"And that's a wrap ladies!" We clapped our hands and cheered, taking off our headphones.

"Blinks will love this!" Jisoo unnie squealed and we thanked teddy oppa.

"Can't wait to show them the MV!" I clapped my hands

"Of course, there's goddessé there." I chuckled at lisa's remark. I want to see his reaction when it gets out. With that thought, I quickly sent him a text.

Make me a reaction video once our MV is out? :)

Not even a minute passed and I received a reply that made me squeal. The girls looked at me and I just grinned at them.

If you make one once ours is out too. ;)

"What is it?" Lisa sat next to me and snatched my phone.

"Hey!" Damn her long hands.

"Omo!" She gasped

"What is it?" Jisoo unnie snatched my phone from lisa and I've already given up in trying to take it.

"You guys are sexting?" She cocked a brow and my eyes widened

"What? No!" I don't remember doing such things. They laughed at defensiveness.

"Psh. Give me back my phone!" I took it away from her and cradled it to my heart. Not letting any one of them snatch it from me.

"What kind of name is HyuPa by the way?" I put yeol's name as HyuPa just in case of emergencies.

"Our kids made it." I shrugged and replied to yeol.

I thought I won't be seeing you for a while. Thank goodness you have a cum back at the same time. I typed in a hurry that I didn't notice the typo.

Chipmunk, I'll make sure to cum back once I made you cum :p

I gasped at his reply and reread what I sent him. My blood rushed up to my cheeks. Damn him and his mind!

That was a typo you pervert!

"Omo!" Jennie unnie snatched my phone before I can even hit send.

"What are you blushing about?" Lisa blocked me as jennie read the text. They squealed.

"Oooohh rosé pasta is sextinggg~" now I don't think my blush will ever leave my face

"No we're not! Y-yah, jisoo unnie what are you doing?" My eyes widened in horror as I watched jisoo unnie take my phone from jennie and she's typing while laughing!!

"Yaaaah!" They laughed and we ran around the studio event hough there's not much space.

"Catch!" She tossed my phone and I successfully caught it.

"Why am I afraid to look at what you did?" I'm not kidding, my heart beat is pumping fast, like when I'm nervous before going on stage.

"I didn't do anything." She batted her eyelashes and jennie laughed

"That was a good one unnie." They high-fived. Lisa took a peek at my phone and giggled.

"YAH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE OLDER I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" They squealed and ran away, laughing.

Mmhmm, just the thought of it makes me wet. Ugh.

I looked at what she replied and I wanted to crawl in a hole. I screamed and threw my phone when it rang.

HyuPa♡ calling...

I paced back and forth, biting my nails as I watch the call end, only to receive another one from him after 5 seconds. I took it and bit my lips then closed my eyes as I hit answer.

"I swear it was not me! I'm not wet down there or anywhere!" I answered in one breath. No one spoke. Did I hear a smirk?

"Yeol! She said she's not wet for you!" I stared on my phone with horror. I ended the call and screamed on top of my lungs and jumped on the couch.

"Omygosh. Who was that?" I looked at my phone and made sure it was yeol calling.

"Baekhyun?" I whispered. I slumped in my seat and pulled my hair out in different directions.

My head turned to the door when I hear a creak. Jisoo unnie and the others head popped in.

"You're all dead!" I ran after them and they all screamed.

"Yah! No running in the hallways!" Tablo oppa yelled and carried haru out of the way before she gets hurt.

"Oh, blackpink sun-" Junkyu was not able to finish since got twirled away when they ran past him

"Yah! Don't let me catch you!" I yelled

"Nooma?" Yedam peeked out their practice room but I just ran past them

"Sorryy junkyuu~" he was in the way, so he may or may not have smashed himself on the door.

"Caught you!" Lisa squealed when I tackled her by the women's restroom.

"I didn't do anything!!" She screeched.

"I'll pretend I didn't see anything." We both looked up to dara unnie.

"Aigoo. I miss chaerin." She shook her head and carefully walked over us.

"Yah andwaee! Do it to jisoo unnie!" But I didn't listen to her as I got her phone out of her pocket.

"Chaeyoung! I don't wanna creep him out we're not together yet!" She screamed clutching to her phone tightly. I got her phone and raised it out of her reach when someone took it.

"Ya-annyeonghaseyo s-sajangnim." He looked at us sternly

"In my office. Now." Lisa and I looked at each other and gulped.

Jisoo unnie and jennie unnie are already kneeling with their hands up. Lisa and I went beside them and did the same

"What did you do wrong?" Sajangnim asked

"We ran in the hallways..." we chorused

"Is that against the rules?" We looked at each other and pouted

"Yes." He sighed and we flinched. He's that scary.

"Turn off your phones and hand them over." We all snapped our heads up and saw him turning off lisa's phone. There's no way out of this.

"Karma's a bitch" jisoo unnie groaned

"Why do I have to be included on your karma! I was the one who's wronged!" I whined and stomped on the floor.

"Why was he pissed anyway?" He would usually let this go.

"We may, or may have not sent him spiraling to the floor..." Jennie unnie scratched her head.

"In our defense, we didn't see him. We were busy looking back to see if you were on our tails." Jisoo unnie raised her hands in surrender. We all heaved a sigh.