The Girl

Ravens POV

I was at a concert with my friend, even though I didn't know anyone that was singing. But she just wanted me there.
I jumped up and down and yelled like everyone else. The audience was wild.
"Bro, this is awesome! Thank you for coming!" Lauren said as she bounced around screaming the lyrics like everyone else.
"Yeah of course. Just glad you're having fun!"
It was so loud I had to basically scream for Lauren to hear me.

I checked the time. It was 11:30 PM. The final act was about to go on, and it would go on past midnight.

Just then I saw a beautiful girl go on stage. She had a really cool style. She wore all baggy clothes, a bunch of rings, and lots of chains. She was so attractive.
What no. I couldn't think like that. I was straight. Who knows what my parents would do if they heard that I was bi.

My thoughts stopped once loud music started playing and the girl stared jumping around. The audience went crazy for her.

I heard her start to sing
Lips meet teeth and tongue
My heart skips eight beats at once
If we were meant to be we would've been by now
See what you wanna see, all I see is him right now
I'll sit and watch your car burn, with the fire that you started in me

Wow. Her voice was amazing. I could get lost in the sound forever. First of all she was so gorgeous, then add that she's an amazing singer. Damn this was not good. I didn't want to feel this way. My parents would find out sooner or later. I just had an immediate attraction to her.

I was at the very front of the audience, so the girl bent down and hugged some of the fans. She hugged me. Her hug was warm and comforting. She made me feel safe. When she moved on to other fans she winked at me. I blushed hard. She just smiled at me and moved on.
She made me feel special. And I liked it.

I listened to her sing even more songs, as I just zoned out to the sound of her voice. And I found out that her name was Billie because of the fans yelling her name.

Billie's POV

I kept looking at this girl in the audience. I tried not to get distracted, so I kept singing. But this girl was beautiful. Maybe I would get to see her after the show. Hopefully she won't leave right away, so I can find her and talk to her.

Raven's POV

The show came to an end. I watched as Billie walked off the stage. Maybe I could find her. "Raven, I'm gonna go look around and she if I can find some of the rappers that performed. I'll call you in a bit so I can bring you home." Lauren said. "Alright. I'll see who I can find too. See ya later." I replied.

I walked around near the stage to try to find Billie. I didn't know where she would be, maybe she left already. She wouldn't want to talk to me anyway. What was the point.

Just as I was about to go find Lauren and hang with her instead, I saw Billie.

I guess she saw me too because she walked over to me.
"Hey! As you probably already know I'm Billie. I saw you when I was singing. Your really cute." I blushed. She just smiled.

She started walking and motioned for me to follow, so I did.
"You have an amazing voice Billie. And great style too. You're awesome."
Now she blushed.
"Oh shit I completely forgot. I'm Raven."
"I like that name." Billie replied.
I looked at her. She was so beautiful. Her smile was so bright. It made me go crazy.
"Earth to Raven!" Billie started laughing. "Did ya zone out?"
"I was just-umm. Well I was looking at you. You're really beautiful."
Billie chuckled.
"You're really beautiful too. I kept looking at you in the audience. Come on, let's go somewhere more private."

——————————————-————————————

And that's the end of the first chapter!

Comment anything here

Tell me what you think

Thank you for reading!!