Alone with her

Billie's POV

I wanted to be alone with her. There were so many people around and I just wanted to talk to her without other people getting in the way.
I wanted to take her somewhere private, so I took her backstage.

Raven's POV

Billie grabbed my hand and led me to the stage. I kept following her. Before I knew it we were backstage. Alone.
She sat on a small couch. I don't think it was meant for two people because when I sat down next to her I was pressed up against her.
I could tell that liked her. My parents would find out that I'm bi sooner or later, but I decided not to think about that and to focus on the beautiful girl next to me. She probably didn't like girls anyway. But I liked the feeling of being pressed up against her. She felt warm and comforting. I was so tired from all the dancing and it was late at night. I yawned.

"Are you tired?" Billie asked me.
"Yeah it's been a long day."
"Come here then." Billie spread out her arms for me to lean into her. And I did. Billie stroked my hair while my head was on her chest. I looked up at her light blue eyes.
"What are you looking at?" Billie laughed.
"Your eyes. They are like the ocean."
Billie smiled and blushed.
I could hear Billie's heartbeat. It was very fast. She must of been just as nervous as I was.

Billie's POV

She was just laying there with her head on my chest. I liked the feeling of her being there. I still haven't come out to my family that I'm gay. But I would have to soon because I like Raven. And they would have to know about her at some point. I really wanted to kiss her but I didn't know if it was too soon, so I just let her lay on me. She probably wasn't gay anyway. I'm probably just falling for some girl that doesn't even like me.

Raven's POV

Billie turned on her phone and put on some of her old vines. We both were laughing hysterically the whole time. I really wanted to kiss her. But what if she wasn't even gay? Then I would ruin any chance of having her even be my friend.

My phone vibrated. It was a text from Lauren. She said she would bring me home now.
"I have to go Billie. My rides leaving."

Billie's POV

Raven said that she has to go. But I didn't want her to go. I really wanted to still be near her. She made me feel good.
"Can I bring you home?"
"Yeah that would be great." Her face lit up and it made me smile. I love when she's happy.
She started texting and then we headed off once her ride said ok. I was really happy to spend more time with her.
We walked to the parking lot and we got in my car.

Raven's POV

I was really excited to have more time with Billie. I really liked her. She started driving so I put on music. I looked her up on Spotify and I played her album WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO. Billie smiled and winked at me. We kept driving. Billie took one hand off the wheel and put it on my thigh. I smiled at her and I grabbed her hand. We interlocked fingers. Nothing mattered but this moment. All I could feel was the warmth of her hand on mine. Her touch was special and I loved it. I never wanted to let go. Maybe Billie was gay. Maybe I was lucky after all.

We kept talking the rest of the ride. Once she pulled up at my house I got out of the car and so did she.

"We need to hang out again soon. You're awesome." I told Billie. "Here's my number so I can text you and we can hang out out whenever." Said Billie.
I hugged her. She was so warm. I could stay in her arms forever. We hugged for at least a minute but we finally let go.
"See you later cutie." Billie said as she walked back to her car.

I was excited to see her again soon.

I walked into my house, still smiling as I thought about Billie. I looked up stunned at the person I saw. Bryan. My abusive ex.

——————————————————————————-

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter!

Ship names??

What will happen with Bryan??

Comment anything you're thinking here!

Thank you for reading