q + a section

If you have any questions regarding the awards contest, please state it here

I will try my best to answer all of it as soon as possible!
I will post the question and answer here so that everyone will refrain from asking the same question :))

Q1: When will the contest end?
A: The contest will end within the month of August but it can still be changed depending on the progress of the contest. For further info, please check the timeline chapter.

Q2: Where do I put #PurpleLightsAwards?
A: Put the #purplelightsawards in your book's hashtags.

Q3: Does trailer chapter (with additional description related to the story) contribute towards the chapter count?
A: No. Only "real" chapters are counted.

Q4: I have already reached my limit of adding tags. Where can I put the hashtag #PurpleLightsAwards?
A: The purpose of adding it to the hashtags is to keep track of the people who joined the contest, but if you can't really squeeze it in, you can put it in the book's description. I would really appreciate it though if you can put it in the hashtags.

Q5: When do you have to submit the final scores?
A: Within the judging period (Judging period started on July 2 and will end on July 23), but I would really appreciate it if you could submit the final scores earlier. Just submit the scores to me through pm.