announcement

JUDGING PERIOD WILL START TOMORROW (JULY 2)!

I decided that instead of waiting it to be full, I made some adjustments. Since JIN and J-HOPE Category have 4 and 5 participants only, respectively, instead of 3 winners, it will be cut down to 1 winner only. The rest of the categories will have 3 winners.

If there are more applicants for JIN and J-HOPE Category, I might increase it to 2 winners or maybe 3 winners. Today marks the last day of accepting forms. I will NOT accept any forms if the judging period starts. I don't want to have any delays, sorry.

To those who didn't win, you will still get a follow back from my other account (Bookwormandotaku)!

Judges, check the judging criteria before the start of judging period so you will know what to do. Make sure to fill out all of it except the Book's Outer Appearance part since it's just optional :)

The books are added into my reading lists according to its category. Just check this account's reading lists to find the books you will judge. Judges who are uncomfortable with specific mature contents can skip the books who have it. I already mentioned the mature contents in the list of participants so that you'll know which book has it.

THE JUDGING PERIOD WILL OFFICIALLY START WHEN I POST A CHAPTER ENTITLED "JUDGING PERIOD"!