1

Warning...this story is about child neglect and abuse.  Anyone who does read it... I'm sorry. Thank you. All the love xx

*****

My name is Harry Edward Styles.

I am 7 years old.

My Mummy and Daddy don't like me. They tell me they wish I wasn't here.

I'm good at hiding.

I'm scared.

*****

"HARRY! GET YOUR BACKSIDE IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Harry's Dad,  Des yelled. Harry was shaking, hiding under his bed.

"No, Daddy. I'm not coming out." Harry whispered to himself. Why is his Dad yelling? He doesn't remember doing anything wrong.

"HARRY! IF YOU'RE NOT IN HERE IN THE NEXT TWO MINUTES....YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN!"

Harry whimpers. " No don't hurt me Daddy." He cries, wiping his snotty nose on his sleeve.

He hears footsteps coming up the stairs and then a creek as his door opens slowly.

Harry holds his breath as he sees his father's footsteps getting closer to his bed.

"I know you're in here Harry!"

Harry curls himself into a ball, as much as he can in a confined space.

Suddenly his feet are pulled away and he's yanked from under the bed.

"There you are you little shit! No good hiding, I will always find you." He dragged Harry out of his room by his hoodie, choking the boy. Harry grabbed at his throat, trying to breathe.

He was taken into his parents bedroom and his Dad threw him to the floor.

Harry was crying and trying to get his breath back, rubbing at his neck.

"You need punishing boy!" He Dad said, with dark eyes staring at Harry, as he picked him up.

Des sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Harry in front of him.

He pulled Harry's trousers and pants downs and pulled him across his lap.

Harry was crying uncontrollably now.

Des raised his hand and smacked it down hard on Harry's bum, making the boy yelp in pain.

He did it again, and again and again. Harry was screaming for help, but none came.

The punishment was relentless.

After ten minutes, Harry's bottom was red and swollen and Des' hand was numb. That's when Harry's tiny body couldn't take it any more and he passed out.

"You stupid boy!" His Dad cursed, shoving him off his lap, him landing with a sickening thud on the cold carpet less floor.

Des stepped over Harry and walked out the room, leaving him all alone.

*****

Harry woke up an hour later, he could hardly move. He lifted his tiny body up off of the floor, and tried standing up.

He started crying as his poor bum hurt so much.

He managed to stumble to his own bedroom.

It was cold and dark, and there was mould growing up the walls. The smell would make you gag.

His bed sheets haven't been changed in a long long time. The windows are barred, so no fresh air ever enters. The lights don't work, so when it gets dark outside, Harry has to sit in darkness, which scares him.

He climbs onto his bed and lays on his empty tummy. He hasn't eaten since yesterday, and that was only some dry bread and water.

He puts his head on his pillow are cries his heart out.

'why don't they like me?' he thinks. 'what did I do wrong?'

He falls asleep wishing he was loved by someone, anyone.

Any thoughts so far?

All the love xxx