Michael?

Jeremy's pov.

I sighed as I walked into the familiar doors of the school. Another miserable day of having to deal with Rich again. "Hey tall ass!" I hear Riches familliar voice call out my nick name. He shoved me against the lockers face first. I heard him open something. "Don't even think about trying to wash this off got it!?" As soon as he was done he drop kicked me. I layed on the floor as he walked off laughing joining Jake and his gang. I had my eyes closed still laying there. "Aye jer u ok?" I heard a voice ask I groaned in response. He laughed a bit then I opened my eyes to see the one and only Michael Mell. He offered his hand so I took it and he helped me up. "Cmon or we'll be late for class." We ran to our next class trying to not be late.
            ~~ magical time skip~~

It was lunch time right now I found Michael sitting at our table. It's just a table in a dark corner. "Jer how was class? You look like ass. What wrong?" He said his well known line for when I was mad about something. I laughed but then showed him my bag that said boyf. "Oh snap take a look!" He said then showed me his bag that said riends. We put our bags together it spelled out boyfriends. I glared at Rich who was 3 tables in front of us. Michael took a picture when I wasn't looking and sent it to his mom's. I rolled my eyes and laughed. After the day was done me and Michael decided to have a sleep over at his house. When we got there we instantly got our controllers and sat on our bean bags. And played apocalypse of the damned.
                 Hours after playing
Micheals pov.
"DAMN IT NOT AGAIN" jeremy yelled. I laughed this was like the 100th time he died. "Shush micha" he said as he playfully punched me. I had a good and bad plan. "Lets play truth or dare on my phone" I smirked "fiiiiiiine" he replied. Like 6 mins into the game jeremy had a dare to kiss one of the people in the room. We both blushed madly. "Soo...um d-do you w-want t-to?" He stammered. "O-only I-if you w-want t-to." He crawled over to me. "U-um promise this w-wont r-ruin I-our friendship" "I promise." I pulled him into my lap and kissed him. It was longer than thought. I couldn't hold back after we pulled away I kissed him again.

Jeremys pov.

H-he kissed me again!? I mean ive had a crush on Michael for a while now but I didnt expect this!

Authors note: btw this is after the squip incident so Rich feels like the squip is still with him and he has to bully jeremy but bear with me about the boyf riends thing and with the back pack and Rich also always apologizes for what he does to jeremy and Michael