WHAT!?

Jeremy's pov.

"This is heidi" my father said. "Uh hi?" I said confused on why my dad wanted me to meet her. "Um jeremy theres something I want you to know." My father said. "Well me and Heidi have been talking and well since her son would be closer to his boyfriend." He said and out of the corner of my eye I seen a boy. He was blond and a bit shorter than me and he was blushing. "But because of this well, Heidi will be moving in with us!" He exclaimed. "Oh um ok I'll be in my room if you need me so uh goodbye." I said and ran up to my room to face time Michael. Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up, please pick up.

Michaels pov.

I got a FaceTime from jeremy. I instantly picked up. "Hewwo" I said in a cute tone. Jeremy started laughing. I laughed a little aswell. "So whats up jere?" "Well my dad invited his new girlfriend and son to live with us. But the thing is. I DONT EVEN KNOW THIS WOMAN!!!" I pulled the HeadPhones away from my ear as he yelled. "Ow" I said putting them back on. "Sorry I'm kinda frustrated because he never let ME meet her he just now let me meet her and the hes just like 'oh shes staying with us for forever!'" He said in a deep voice at the end. I laughed as he did that voice. "Wow so when can I come over considering you getting to know that woman" "Well uh she also has her son that will be living with us as well" "NOOOOO THEN HE'LL TAKE ALL YOUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM MEEEEE!!" I laughed and heard a knock. It was that kid. "I uh umm. Your d-dad t-told me t-to um come u-up h-heere to a-spend t-time with Y-you." He stuttered out. "Uh sure hold on I was just calling Michael." "Naw its fine Jer-bear my moms need me anyways. Cya!" I said and made a heart with my hands. He did the same then he hung up.

(Yes I did just make that heere joke haha)

Jeremys pov.

Me and that kid started hanging out turns out his name is evan and his boyfriends friend is Michael's friend well more like drug dealer. I asked Michael after everyone was asleep. He said Yeah i know Evan Conner used to bring him over at times with evan. But I gotta admit they look pretty cute together. Michael showed me a picture of them by a water fall. conners had his hands on evans waist and even had his arms wrapped around conners neck. But I need sleep dad said I gotta help Heidi and Evan move stuff in.

~TIIIIME SKIIIP~

In the morning we all had breakfast and helped Heidi and evan move in. He had alot and I mean ALOT of pictures of him,him and Conner,his mom,his dad,his friends and his family. He had a bunch of tree books. I laughed when I seen. And for some reason the last thing in his box was a cast that had 'conner' in bold print on the middle of the cast. I took a picture of it and gave the cast to him and walked up to my room.

Authors note: YES JEREMY TOOK A PICTURE OF THE CAST COZ HES A WEIRDO