2

To jog your memory:

Already one day in and I was starting to love college. A hot guy, a nice professor, and the best roommate. How could anything get better? I unlocked the door to my dorm and as I went in, I saw Lucy and her boyfriend Josh sitting on the bed making out. I cleared my throat to let them know I was there and they immediately stopped what they were doing.

I was dumbstruck. They had always been a thing, but I didn't know that they were well, a THING like that. The two separated at once and looked incredibly embarrassed.

"Oh, a hey Kat I forgot to tell you, but there was a mix-up with the dorms. This isn't your room, it's Josh's. You're across the hall in 288," Lucy exclaimed.

My mouth dropped and my mouth instantly became dry and white. WHAT???? How could they do this to me? I knew the moment my parents found out they would freak. I mean, being roommates with Shawn couldn't be all bad. I mean... I could already imagine hot scenarios between the two of us. I had to snap out of it. He wasn't going to like me like that. 

"Oh. ok. I was so excited to be roommates finally!" I told Lucy.

"Yeah, I already brought some of your stuff into that room. The guy you're rooming with seems pretty nice," Josh explains.

I smiled and walked out the door, already nervous to knock on the door. I knocked and instantly was greeted with Shawn with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn. I took in the view. His abs looked like they were sculpted by the Gods. His hair was wet and his arm muscles too, I couldn't. He had a few tattoos that I hadn't noticed before, one of a guitar on his forearm, a lightbulb with striking blue flowers, and that was all I got until I realized I was staring.

"Hey, enjoying the show?" he asked me.

I immediately froze and glanced at his gorgeous hazel eyes and looked back down again with my eyes shut completely. 

"Umm..." I stuttered. 

I was already making a complete fool out of myself. I would never be able to look him in the eye again, yet I had to be rooming with him! Why does this always happen to me? I finally realized that he's probably just a stupid fuckboy like the rest of the hot guys in the world and I should just treat him how I would treat any of my guy friends. My face increasingly grew several shades of pink darker as I thought of how I should flirt back.

"Of course I was, what's there not to enjoy?" I playfully flirted back as I roamed my eyes all over his body one more time as I bit my lip. I told him about us having to room with each other and I couldn't help but notice him slightly smile as if he was happy about the new arrangements.

"Seems like it's fate. I already have my side of the room set up. I met someone this morning, Josh I think. He brought all of his stuff to your room and some of your furniture in here."

"Yep, that's him."

"Well, let me know if I can help you transfer your stuff."

"I should be good for now, thanks!" I exclaimed and bolted out the door. I couldn't take him any longer shirtless. His body was too much. His carved abs and his back muscles. OH. MY. GOSH. I just couldn't believe he had caught me staring. I went back into my old room, relieved that Josh had left to go on a run, which left me to tell Lucy all about Shawn. I told her every single detail, including his amazing body. Maybe one day I would get to explore it. OH NO KATHRYN NOT AGAIN... I had my fair share of dirty thoughts, I didn't want them coming back again. 

I grabbed my tote bag and started packing my underwear, bras, and swim suits in there. I brought it back to the new room and left it on the bed. I went back to my room again and packed my whole suitcase for the last time (hopefully) and brought it all into my new room. That was when I caught Shawn looking through my under garments I had brought in before.