4

The first dare was dished out to Austin by Kayla.

"Take your shirt off."

It didn't sound too bad, especially for college kids playing truth or dare. I didn't think anything bad would come out of it. Shawn came into the room and slapped hands with Austin and Harry. He took a seat next to me and took a swig of his third drink.

After a few dares to take shots or take a shirt off, it came around to me. From Austin to me. When I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, my face turned a shade of pink from his deep eye contact. Since I got nervous, I asked for a truth.

"What's your body count?"

My face flushed a deep hue of red as I tried to get words out of my mouth.

"Kat, it's fine. You can say it, no one's going to judge you," Shawn told me.

"Ha yeah right. It's umm it's... it's zero."

I heard gasps from every single person in the small circle as my face grew red. Shawn chuckled to himself and I swore I heard him say "I can change that". My face turned an even darker shade of red when I heard those words escape his mouth. The circle continued asking everyone their body count. When it got to Shawn and Austin, that's when I listened closely. Austin's was 4 and Shawn's was 7 which had my mouth hung open temporarily. Great, now I could expect girls coming to our room in the middle of the night.

I was the only virgin, what a surprise🙄. I was asked the burning question "truth or dare" again and this time I chose dare.

"I dare you to make out with Shawn," Christie told me.

I decided you know what, fuck it. He's cute, hell he's my dream guy. It's gonna happen at some point. I gotta get my first kiss over with. Yes, I know I'm 18 and I still haven't had my first kiss yet, but at least he would be a good first.

"Oh, um I don't think that's necessary," Shawn said while I was contemplating going through with the dare.

"Huh, why not? It's just a dare," I told him seductively.

His lips met mine as he cupped my cheeks in his large hands. The kiss had such a spark that left me wanting more. My spine was tingling as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and it went on for the next two seconds when I suddenly pulled away, realizing how little experience I had and how much he had. I was probably the worst kisser anyways.

"Damn, this girl sure can kiss," Shawn announced.

I blushed again for the millionth time this night as Kayla dared Austin and I to go to the bedroom and stay there for the next 10 minutes. I looked over at Shawn who tensed up and attempted to stop this from happening.

"Nah, she's fine. She can stay right here."

"Um, Shawn, I think I can speak for myself. I'm good with going to the bedroom with Austin."

"But-"

He didn't get past that as Austin and I slipped away into the empty bedroom. What were we going to do? Nothing. Did Austin know this? No. I climbed onto the bed and asked Austin some questions about himself. He lived in Connectivut too, 45 minutes away from my town which was pretty ironic. He's a sophomore majoring in chemistry and plays hockey with Shawn. He knew Shawn from his childhood. Austin was extremely good looking, maybe even better than Shawn.

His blue eyes were striking against his blondish-brownish hair. He had an incredible muscular build and towered over me at 6 foot 3.

Austin kept inching closer to me, and I felt his hand on my thigh.