Chapter 8

Nat's POV:
"Oh Natalia, do you actually think he would love you?" Ivan said "do you think he deserves an assassin who has killed many?" He questioned."i'm the only one who will ever deserve you you assassin slut."
"Nat, NAT." I hear faint noises, but they don't stop. I open my eyes to find Steve laying next to me shaking me awake, out of no where I start bawling my eyes out.
"I don't deserve you Steve, I don't deserve you." I say,
"Don't you dare think about that for one second Natasha Romanoff, I love you and there is nothing you could do or say to change that."
"Steve, i've killed many people. At the red room I was trained to kill for fun. You don't deserve me Steve, what if i accidentally hurt you one day. I would never be able to forgive myself." I say looking down
"Natasha, don't you dare think like that for one second." he said as he got up and moved closer to me. I let him hug me, my one true love.

Steve's POV:
As I get up to move closer to her I see a broken soul that I hope to heal. I love her.
"I love you so much Natasha Romanoff"
"I love you too Steve Rogers"
-
When I woke up I felt heard soft breathing, so I looked down and saw Nat sleeping so calmly, god she's so beautiful.
"Steve?" Nat askes still half asleep
"Yeah?"
"What happend?"
"You has a nightmare, you're ok now"
"Thank you Steve."
"No worries love."
"What do you want to do today?" I ask
"Well i don't mind, i'm exhausted tho so how about we like watch a movie or something?"
"Sounds awesome, Tony just got new lounges. What movie do you want to watch?"
"HARRY POTTER!!!"
"Calm down Nat, we can watch Harry Potter." I say while chuckling slightly. I love her, she is perfect.
—————————————————————————————————
hey guys sorry it's taken me so long to update, i've been trying to think where to take this story and i think i have an idea. this story will probably go on for a couple more chapters and then there will be an epilogue.
-valkyriepotter