The Bet

Should I make this a sprousehart book too or should I just keep it Bughead??

Ahh Jughead Jones, the hot serpent leader every girl was drooling over. The Bully. Eventhough he was hot, he was a total asshole, bullying Betty Cooper, the kind, straight A student. He would call her names that could shoot her. Slut. Pig. Whore. Prick. But of course Betty tells no one this. She doesn't want to be a snitch now does she? Now where were we? Ah yes, Jughead was asked by Chuck Clayton to ask out Betty Cooper and date her for 6 months. "If you do this, I'll give you 10 grand. Easy cash". Jughead, being a dumb bitch agreed of course. So where are we now? Well right now Jughead is about to ask betty to go to Pops.

"Hey, Betty can I ask you something?", Jughead asked, trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"What is it Jughead? I'm not in the mood for your names ok? I need to get to class", Betty replied.

"Please? It will be quick I promise". Betty nodded. "Do you want to hang out at Pops alone? I'm sorry about how I was treating you and I want to make it up to you somehow. Pretty please?". Betty looked into his eyes, looking for any sign of him lying. But Jughead looked into her eyes, he'd never noticed how beautiful her eyes were. Those blue eyes. Like an ocean you can float in. How peaceful.

"Sure, don't disappoint me Jones", she said walking away, cutting Jughead out of his trance.

Jug POV:
Jughead snap out of it! You do NOT like her. He walked to Chuck smirking. "Step one done".

Betty POV:
I can't believe Jughead asked me out. Like Jughead Jones. The hottie. My childhood crush. My bully. Maybe he'll be nice to me once and for all.

Third person:
The day went by and Betty went home to get ready for her "date with Jughead" she wore a floral dress and white flats. Jughead went home and changed into a t-shirt and jeans. They met at 7 and all things were well. They shared intrests, laughs, and tiny glances toward eachother. Jughead fell hard for her. He forgot about the bet. She won't find out. He isn't going to tell her.

5 months later

Here we are now. Jughead and Betty are at the park walking together for their 5 month anniversary talking about their memories they've shared over the pass few months.

"Juggie remember when we would sneak in the bathroom to kiss?", she asked. He looked at her lovingly.

"Of course I do Betts. I can't stay away from those lips", he teased causing Betty to giggle. That giggle he loved. Did he just say love? No he didn't. Atleast not yet.

They walked home to Betty's house to watch a movie. After 20 minutes of the movie they looked at eachother and kissed. Of course them being horny teenagers started to make out. One thing led to another and wow would you look at that. They ended up in bed, discarding their clothes along the way.

"Are you sure about this Betts?", Jughead asked. Betty nodded. And so they did the nasties.

Jughead woke up and looked down and saw an angel. Betty. It was like nothing could break them two apart.

There will be a part 2