Season 4 break up

Please leave suggestions below for the mini Au "You hurt mommy" because I have no vkue what to write.

Third person POV:
The rain was pouring down, leaving Betty gloomy. She always hated the rain. It always made her sad for some reason. She sat in her room watching the rain pour down, waiting for her beloved Jughead to get home from prep school. She was very happy for him, but couldn't help to feel lonely. Jughead would never answer her calls or text her back.

"Drip drip drip" the rain went, breaking her trance. She felt bored.  She would usually go to Veronica's house, but not after the incident.

Flashback:

"V ready for movie night?" Betty chirped as she stepped into the house. Betty and Veronica's planned on having a movie night a few days ago. Surely she couldn't forget about it right?

"V?" Betty asked opening her bedroom door, showing Archie butt naked on top of her. They didn't notice her for about five minutes. Betty stood there frozen in horror.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-"

Flashback over

Thinking about it gave shivers down her spine. Betty sat there for a few minutes before hearing the door knock.

"Juggie" Betty thoughts she sprinted down the stairs. She opened the door and there he stood, wet and sad?

"Jug what's wrong?" she asked as she helped him inside. Jughead stayed quiet. She didn't push it and helped him get changed into his clothes she keeps.

They went into her room and Jughead finally spoke up.

"Betty I think we should break up" he whispered, tears pouring down his face, having Betty freeze. Betty teared up at the thought of him leaving her.

"Juggie why?" she question. Jughead's heart broke at the sight.

"Betty, I don't know if I can keep doing this long distance relationship anymore. Its so hard for me. And we share a brother for god sakes. Betts Im sorry, but is over". He mumbled.

Betty stood there, for what felt like hours. She wanted to wake up from this bad dream. She wanted Jughead to say it was a joke as he hugged her and whispered soothing sayings in her ear. But that would never happen again.

"Jug please we can work this out. Please don't leave me. Please Juggie I need you" Betty begged, tears flowing down her delicate face.

"Im sorry Betts I love you so much" Jughead cried hugging Betty, both of them being a crying mess. Betty hugged back tighter. She didn't want to lose him.

"Jug I love you too please stay. You said you'd never leave me. Don't leave me Juggie please" she sobbed into his short.

They both cried for what seemed like hours. They didn't want to leave eachother. They need eachother.

Jughead let go of her and walked to the door, but stopped.  "I love you my Juliet". He cried as he ran out the door.

Betty slid down the wall and screamed and sobbed. She had no one. They all left her. She felt stinging in her palms and notice blood on her pants. She sobbed even louder. "I love you too my Romeo"