Want More Hetalia?

Author's Note-

Hello!

This chapter is more of an informal piece than an addition to the story, sorry!

I don't plan on doing anything more for this story (Pretty Boy) but I have been writing a new Hetalia Fanfiction based around the 2p!talia characters that I would like to mention here for those that want more hetalia stories from me!

The story is called "Kidnapped: A 2ptalia Fanfiction" and it would mean the world if ya'll could check it out! ^-^

Story Cover-

(The cover may change in the future but for now it is of 2pJapan/Kuro!)

Story Summary-

Y/N rarely got involved in the chaos that surrounded her unless she'd benefit from it. Everyone wanted Y/N to side with them in the war as tensions between men grew. She couldn't exactly blame them for trying to persuade her to be allies with them, for Y/N was a spy that has information on all the countries involved that could throw the situation in the losing party's favor or bring the winning team home.

|| 2p!talia x Reader|| Contains violence, vulgar language, & gore
|| ?Lemon?|| Some contents can be triggering// The story is called "Kidnapped" after all ||

Story Teaser-

Other-

The story is still on going but at the time.of writing this chapter (6/10/19) there are 9 chapters/parts out now and I am working on the 10th!

So if you are interested I would love to see comments, questions, and suggestions from you guys on the story! Thank you all so very much!

As for Pretty Boy, like I mentioned at the beginning I am not continuing the story but I do want to thank all of you for reading it and especially those that voted. I never imagined that people would actually like the story, especially since it was one of the first stories I have ever written! Thank you!!!

That Being Said-

Bye Bye!

♡~Kittykatkasta