four

"My first photo shoot?" Jungkook bats his eyelashes at the words.

"Yes, you'll be having your first photo shoot tomorrow morning." Namjoon replies with a crescent grin. "You will wear clothing that goes along with your body type, a perfect photo shoot for your debut."

Jungkook shots Namjoon a worried look "It's been a while, I feel quite perplexed about everything."

"No worries Jungkook, Taehyung will be accompanying you. He will be having his photo shoot as well tomorrow morning, he'll be willing to teach you if there are some parts vague in your memory about modelling."

Taehyung did not mention anything and it leaves him flabbergasted from the news. He did not know the company was quick to move and arrange schedules for new contract models. He expected a week of interval from the party last night, but he was summoned right away after the sun has risen to call it another day.

Resting is probably something Jungkook would wish for in the hectic week ahead. He's amazed on how busy models are able to keep up, he was inexperienced with the workload because only huge companies have access in every magazine studios, in all kinds. He was only interviewed once throughout his working years, he was that underrated before the scandal spiked in the media, and that caused the widespread of his name and identity as an androgynous model. He is guessing that was the reason for the offer, but the lull gap of 2 years was a question to Jungkook.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Mr. president, I have some business to finish for the apartment I'm moving in."

"Oh, it was a wise decision to move close here. Almost all of our models who are in the monthly ranking of famous models live in the close by luxurious apartments. Though, only Taehyung can afford in the most expensive and closest one here."

"I actually rented an apartment in Taehyung's building. I liked it the most there."

Namjoon makes a stunned face, forgetting momentarily that the man in front of him is the son of a Jeon, in which the family is recognized as one of the noble families in Seoul with a successfully established company that has been profitably expanding throughout the years. "You'll be seeing Taehyung a lot, then." He adds up quickly, careful to not let the conversation die so soon.

"What food does Taehyung like? I'm planning to give him some since we're in the same floor. It's too overused to give rice cakes in the common tradition, I'd like to bring something else."

Namjoon hums, in deep thought. "I don't have much knowledge about what Taehyung likes in food. I guess you don't have to sweat onto the details too much, he practically likes anything. Just give rice cakes."

Jungkook wasn't wholly convinced, "How about cupcakes?"

The younger's persistence made Namjoon sigh. He's fretting over minor details when it's pure obligatory, no mix of romance, because Taehyung was that type who's likely to care less on something he's uninterested in, predominantly in receiving gifts out of tradition or mere admiration from fans, but it depends on the person if he had piqued an interest on, It'll be a total different story. Taehyung is rigid and unyielding with his choices, unless it progresses into something else, romance could possible partake in the mix.

"How about, something that is not food?" He replies, accompanied by a thoughtful expression.

"Like?"

"Flowers or book? Just a simple gift that anyone would like in general."

Jungkook's lips made a soft pout "But, that doesn't abide by the tradition rule."

Namjoon sighs again, for the nth time. He blames the amateurism of himself also, for being too useless in giving out advice, their age is also to be blamed from the wide gap of 9 years. What does he know with the social norms nowadays? and how young people do it. There's a constant change within the society and people who are behind the millennial generation are considered old-fashioned by youngsters, which they are clueless about the modernized implementation in practicality, basically, Namjoon is partly old-fashioned. "Rice cakes will do, it's totally fine if you don't want to give something material."